Nov 21, 2011
Tuna salad on wheat, apple and a large Ice tea. :D

Attachments

• $suziboom.resized.JPG
    $suziboom.resized.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 60
  • Thanks
Reactions: NLT
HMMM I 've noticed my lunches are kinda boring. A turkey sandwich,chicken noodle soup and a salad is well blah . Problem is I have to follow a diet and that limits me to what I can eat. Low fat,low sugar, low calorie and whole grains. Any suggestions?

I once worked with a widow who measured about 5' x 5'. She told me that she'd lost her husband, never had children, was retiring from her job of many years. She had little left except her friends and the pleasure of good food and good wine...screw "healthy" eating. We all die in the end, why not enjoy those things in life that give us pleasure!

I had a couple of hot dogs on white bread with onions, bottled chili sauce, mustard, and crumbled chorizo sausage. Thought I'd assembled a masterpiece, but it tasted like shit.

I once worked with a widow who measured about 5' x 5'. She told me that she'd lost her husband, never had children, was retiring from her job of many years. She had little left except her friends and the pleasure of good food and good wine...screw "healthy" eating. We all die in the end, why not enjoy those things in life that give us pleasure!

I'm not ready to go yet I haven't done half the things on my bucket list. Family history tells me if I don't eat healthy I will do the dirt nap early. I just want something less boring then rabbit food all the time.

Reminds me of what an old boss used to say. "There are no wins in medicine. We're just trying to get to overtime."

Forum List

Back