What's for dinner tonight?

I'm going to make my super-unhealthy but delicious homemade mac and cheese for dinner tonight!
yum.gif

I have my homemade sauce cooking right now in the slow cooker, and I'm going to roast some chicken, shred it up and put in there and have it with some spaghetti later. :thup: Maybe a salad too.

Well, my freezer is a little empty right now. I did have some hamburger in there that I've thawed out. Not sure what I'm making with it yet though. Any ideas?
If you have some lipton like mushroom soup packs, mix that in to the meat, make little steaks. Bake them on a slotted pan. Saute Onions and mushrooms (if you have) and make some brown gravy, if no mix make a rue and use the drippings.

Instant quick meal that will remind you of what the lunch ladies were TRYING to pull off back when you were middle school. :p Seriously though, it's quite easy and good eats.

Well, my freezer is a little empty right now. I did have some hamburger in there that I've thawed out. Not sure what I'm making with it yet though. Any ideas?
If you have some lipton like mushroom soup packs, mix that in to the meat, make little steaks. Bake them on a slotted pan. Saute Onions and mushrooms (if you have) and make some brown gravy, if no mix make a rue and use the drippings.

Instant quick meal that will remind you of what the lunch ladies were TRYING to pull off back when you were middle school. :p Seriously though, it's quite easy and good eats.

Salisbury steak! I've made it before. Thanks! That's a good idea.

I actually had a craving for meatballs with sauce, so I ended up making my homemade sauce (again) and meatballs and awesome garlic bread.
p10.gif

I put chicken thighs in a brine this afternoon...we'll bbq those and have them with gnocchi in alfredo.and broccoli.

The chicken pieces are in the oven ....lots of garlic salt and oregano on top ...it smells delicious!!!!!

with potatoes

it will look something like this more or less...(not mine)

The chicken pieces are in the oven ....lots of garlic salt and oregano on top ...it smells delicious!!!!!

with potatoes

it will look something like this more or less...(not mine)

yum----I prefer doing the taters separately in a VERY HOT oven-------the chicken slow--------don't quote me

Country bacon; stewed potatoes; stewed turnips; turnip greens; cucumbers and onions; and a dinner roll brought back in a 'to go' box from Logan's Roadhouse yesterday!

I slept through supper but for breakfast she is fixing fried green tomatoes and red eye gravy.

Forum List

Back