What's for dinner tonight?

Okonomiyaki

What is that? Pictures please. :D
20130822-okonomiyaki-niall-kennedy.jpg

Oh my gosh! That looks fantastic! What are the ingredients?

Shopping tomorrow I think. Out of just about everything. Well, everything good. :) All-beef hot dogs with last of the good bread for lunner today (meal between lunch and dinner ala 'brunch.') :)

Okonomiyaki

So delicious! My Japanese neighbors introduced us to this dish a few years ago and I am hooked.

SOOOOOOOooooooooo goooooooood! And the Mrs. is a master at it.

There is a wonderful Japanese restaurant in waking distance and I almost always get the veggie style. I walk in the door and they start making dish immediately. I am a creature of habit. lol.

Okonomiyaki

So delicious! My Japanese neighbors introduced us to this dish a few years ago and I am hooked.

There is a wonderful Japanese restaurant in waking distance and I almost always get the veggie style. I walk in the door and they start making dish immediately. I am a creature of habit. lol.

And what kind of veggies do you get on it? What is the white stuff on it?

They can be a whole lot of different things, hence the name!

Okonomiyaki World

I don't know that language, but okay. Thanks. I'll have to check that out. It looks kind of like a pizza.

Check out the link.

Okonomiyaki

And what kind of veggies do you get on it? What is the white stuff on it?

Kale, cabbage, carrot, scallions, and I top it generously with Japanese mayo. Yummers!

What is that? Pictures please. :D
20130822-okonomiyaki-niall-kennedy.jpg

They can be a whole lot of different things, hence the name!

Okonomiyaki World

I don't know that language, but okay. Thanks. I'll have to check that out. It looks kind of like a pizza.

Check out the link.

Oh, so it is like a pizza! Cool.

I don't like to tell my intimate secrets LOL :p...but this is exactly what I am eating tonight

Pan fried sword fish with potatoes and asparagus!

Delish to the max! :2up:

not my plate but looks like it

I don't like to tell my intimate secrets LOL :p...but this is exactly what I am eating tonight

Pan fried sword fish with potatoes and asparagus!

Delish to the max! :2up:

not my plate but looks like it
yum

Tonight I'm having Cesar Salad chicken wrap.....I made it myself I have it every week with different sauces.:D

looks like this

Tonight it's Grilled Diver Scallops simply seasoned with a spicy Thai eggplant stir fry and baby bok choy braised in a soy ginger lemongrass broth

Forum List

Back