What's for dinner tonight?

Just hamburgers on the grill last night and macaroni salad. I saute some onions, garlic and red pepper and add that along with garlic salt, onion powder, black pepper and Worcestershire sauce (pronounced Woostershire sauce for those who are wondering ;)) I know this because in Massachusetts, we have a town called Worcester, pronounced Wooster. :)

Tonight will be leftover pizza that I froze from last week. To refresh it a bit, I'll drizzle some evoo & sprinkle some shredded parmesan, & pop it in the oven, & make a side salad.

Oh pizza baked on the grill is tasty indeed & although i do have one, it's quite old & i don't wanna give it up because it still works well enough for burgers & chicken, & still uses lava rocks; but it flares up too much for anything else.

Oh pizza baked on the grill is tasty indeed & although i do have one, it's quite old & i don't wanna give it up because it still works well enough for burgers & chicken, & still uses lava rocks; but it flares up too much for anything else.

Mine cooks really hot too. I have to leave it open and keep watching it closely. What works good is just a Boboli already made crust that's thick. Don't put raw toppings on, of course. :) As long as the cheese is melted and there are grill marks on it, it's good.

Mine cooks really hot too. I have to leave it open and keep watching it closely. What works good is just a Boboli already made crust that's thick. Don't put raw toppings on, of course. :) As long as the cheese is melted and there are grill marks on it, it's good.

That's a good idea... I never thought to do it that way. Thanx, I'm gonna try that.

Tonight was chicken salad i( minced chicken, mayo, celery & onion) in little phyllo cups & fruit salad (mango, strawberry, kiwi, & blueberries ) all mixed in applesauce.

last night we had turkey cheeseburgers with sautéed onions & mushrooms, oven fries, & corn on the cob.

Hot wings, & vegetable low mein noodles. Yep, sounds weird, but they actually compliment each other & the best part was I didn't have to cook tonight!

Tonight we had Chicken Tetrazzini & for a veggie, it was steamed peas & those little pearl onions.

I made a salad with a home made Greek feta dressing, baked spaghetti, Italian bread stuffed with a garlic, Parmesan, butter mixture, and a gooey butter cake.

Not the original 1930s gooey butter cake but the knock off 1950s box/cream cheese thing.

Last night, I just had snacks. :D I do that occasionally on Friday or Saturday night. This week, it is going to be super hot here, so I probably won't be doing a lot of cooking except for maybe burgers or something.

Tonight we had sausage with roasted peppers, onion, & potatoes... for other meals that call for sausage, I use alternative turkey sausage, but for this one, it's gotta be authentic sweet Italian.

Beef vegetable soup (home made of course....) But I'm getting tired of cooking... maybe will hire one...

Forum List

Back