What's even worse than Trump??

What's worse than Trump?

Bellyaching pussies who still are butthurt over losing in 2016, to the point that they can't even bother themselves to find a suitable potential nominee for the next election.
ODDBALL Speaking of Pussies ,,,I give yo
STFU, pussy loser.
ODDBALL part of the problem
If you don't recognize Trump's Presidency as a disaster, then YOU are part of the problem.

edward the farther left say trump is the worst president ever,the farther right say obama was...the farther right and left are THEE problem...period...

Took a while to come up with something but I believe it's the cowardly republican senate ,,afraid to go up against this feces in our WH And they will mostly still be there even if the AH is defeated in 2020 If Obama pulled half the crap this garbage has he'd be out of the WH on his ass in a NY minute
edward come on....the entire congress has an approval rating of somewhere in the low 20's.....and this includes democrats....some of the worst congress people in history are in congress right now....what could go wrong?....
But Harry my problem or one of them ,is ,republicans in the senate are standing by speechless while their president corrupts what the Houses job is supposed to be What does that portend for the future?
thats why i said this Ed.....".the entire congress has an approval rating of somewhere in the low 20's........some of the worst congress people in history are in congress right now".....what do you expect with 20 percenters?....

Took a while to come up with something but I believe it's the cowardly republican senate ,,afraid to go up against this feces in our WH And they will mostly still be there even if the AH is defeated in 2020 If Obama pulled half the crap this garbage has he'd be out of the WH on his ass in a NY minute
edward come on....the entire congress has an approval rating of somewhere in the low 20's.....and this includes democrats....some of the worst congress people in history are in congress right now....what could go wrong?....
But Harry my problem or one of them ,is ,republicans in the senate are standing by speechless while their president corrupts what the Houses job is supposed to be What does that portend for the future?
thats why i said this Ed.....".the entire congress has an approval rating of somewhere in the low 20's........some of the worst congress people in history are in congress right now".....what do you expect with 20 percenters?....
with the worst president one hell of a combo

What's even worse than Trump??

That is a head-scratcher. :eusa_think:

Perhaps having long steel needles plunged into your eyes?
The global elites know what they are doing.

Trump was the rough draft.

There is something far worse.

If you can imagine it, you can do it.

Throughout his political career, Bolsonaro has made a number of admiring comments about the Brazilian military dictatorship which ruled the country from 1964 to 1985. He said in 1993, eight years after the return of democracy, that the military regime had "led to a more sustainable and prosperous Brazil".[11] Bolsonaro has publicly referred to the military dictatorship as a "glorious" period in Brazil's history,[131] and that under the military dictatorship, Brazil enjoyed "20 years of order and progress".[131] In December 2008, Bolsonaro said that "the error of the dictatorship was that it tortured, but did not kill".[132]
Jair Bolsonaro - Wikipedia

Already quite familiar with Bolsonaro, including on this forum.

However it's something like AOC ----- I don't live in his district.

Allegedly grown adults throwing two year old like temper tantrums over an election that didn’t go their way.
Our way????? It didn't go AMERICAS way This moron has made a mockery of our country and our congress

Didn't you once say he'd be out in 6 months? :auiqs.jpg:
He was talking about his own release. :auiqs.jpg:

Pete when you take your head out of Trumps butt and take a shower ,get back to me
Don't you know that Trumpanzees like Pete7469 just can't get enough of that Orangutan's turds?

tap2.jpg
What country did your boyfriend sneak in from?

Allegedly grown adults throwing two year old like temper tantrums over an election that didn’t go their way.
Our way????? It didn't go AMERICAS way This moron has made a mockery of our country and our congress
I suspect the irony of you calling anyone else a moron is totally lost on you. America made it's decision you don't like that decision you nominate a better candidate and try and win the next election not try and overturn the last election stuff like that is what makes a mockery of our country and everything it stands for.

I suspect the irony of you calling anyone else a moron is totally lost on you. America made it's decision you don't like that decision you nominate a better candidate and try and win the next election not try and overturn the last election stuff like that is what makes a mockery of our country and everything it stands for.
My honest observation is that Edward is slipping into dementia.

Trump and his band of deplorables have that affect on people

Trump and his band of deplorables have that affect on people
Can I write that down and use it?
You know...Joe Biden like?

What's worse than Trump?

Bellyaching pussies who still are butthurt over losing in 2016, to the point that they can't even bother themselves to find a suitable potential nominee for the next election.
STFU, pussy loser.
LOL I served The punk you put in the WH ran
Can you post that in intelligent?
Do you speak English?

What's worse than Trump?

STFU, pussy loser.
LOL I served The punk you put in the WH ran
Can you post that in intelligent?
Do you speak English?
As well as Biden.

Doesn't do cover-ups?? No payoff to his girl friend ?......Reminds me of I AM NOT A CROOK

Forum List

Back