What's Eating John McCain's Ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
What racism?

I find it very suspicious that your profile was created in October 2014, which is the same time Putin's trolls were creating fake profiles in order to sow dissent in the electorate by spreading lies, racism, and fake news. All things you've done on these boards.

lol.... you are so bent over for drumpf little snakey troll.

Typical NL projecting his fantasies onto someone else.

'his'? lol............ poor misinformed little snakey fails with a snappy comeback...

His? Hers? Makes no difference. You lower yourself no matter you gender by whose ass you choose to kiss. You're a NL either way and you're worried about whether I got your gender correct.

NL? tell me little snake... what does that stand for 'eh? c'mon now....... be a big bad rattler & tell the board what it means. you know you want to.... do you have the teeny tiny little snake cahones to do it? show us what you got.

I don't take orders from a NL like you. When you're worthy, I'll tell you. Since that won't happen shouldn't someone like you on the left that claims to be so much smarter than the idiots you call those of us on the right be able to figure it out?

meow................ can you figure that out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back