What's cool about this?

I see a visit from the FBI in this kid's future. And I'm not sure I'd blame them. :lol:

I like the YouTube comments in the video that fall into three categories. The majority are, "post a DIY video," b/c people want to know how to build one themselves.

After that, there are less, but a few, "Can you sell me one?"

I can only imagine the sinister uses folks can imagine to use for something like this. . .

And then, very far and few. . . are the idea for improvement. Folks wants something even MORE powerful. lol Yikes.

And let's face it, this tool is not something that would be any good for self defense. Not good at all. It would be very good at stealthily starting fires and destroying shit from VERY FAR AWAY. lol

I like the YouTube comments in the video that fall into three categories. The majority are, "post a DIY video," b/c people want to know how to build one themselves.

After that, there are less, but a few, "Can you sell me one?"

I can only imagine the sinister uses folks can imagine to use for something like this. . .

And then, very far and few. . . are the idea for improvement. Folks wants something even MORE powerful. lol Yikes.
I want a laser powerful enough I can burn my name in the sky for all eternity.

Forum List

Back