What's An Acceptable Number Of Innocent People Being Executed?

What's an acceptable number of innocent unborn babies being executed?...... :eusa_whistle:

You can frame abortion however you want but as far as a numerical limit to how many abortions are acceptable? There is no limit. If a woman wants to have an abortion, she can have it. Of course, this excludes illegal abortions.

Now, care to actually answer the question in the OP instead of dodging/deflecting?

Speaking of "framed", the OP's question is framed and not intended for honest debate, so the OP was nothing but a faggot ass deflection in itself, along with the "personal choice" bullshit answer to my question. To answer the OP's troll question, my opinion, along with any other fair minded person is we would not want to see any innocent person executed. On that note, how many sociopathic, no good, ass murdering pieces of shit such as the one in the OP's article deserve to breathe the same air as you and i do?

Now let the real deflections begin! :thup:

Just wondered what an acceptable number would be for "executing innocent people by mistake" before reviewing the death penalty? What brings this up is the proud record of Texas.

From what I've seen there have been 12 people released from Death Row in Texas. There has also been 755 executed. Now ASSUMING that EVERY ONE of the executed were, in fact, guilty as charged (highly unlikely) that would bring the average to about 1.6% faulty conviction rate.

So what say you? Is more than 1 out of 100 "mistakes" an acceptable number? Would that be considered "collateral damage"?

State by State Database | Death Penalty Information Center

DA who convicted man freed from death row:

NCADP Affiliate: Texas Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty

No one has been executed by mistake. Ever. Every single one of them was guilty of something and it was their time to die.

You Christians need to get-over the idea those voices (in your head) are God, talking-to-you.

As a matter-o'-fact.....you should (probably) be burned-at-the-stake....for being possessed.

:eek:

Just wondered what an acceptable number would be for "executing innocent people by mistake" before reviewing the death penalty? What brings this up is the proud record of Texas.

From what I've seen there have been 12 people released from Death Row in Texas. There has also been 755 executed. Now ASSUMING that EVERY ONE of the executed were, in fact, guilty as charged (highly unlikely) that would bring the average to about 1.6% faulty conviction rate.

So what say you? Is more than 1 out of 100 "mistakes" an acceptable number? Would that be considered "collateral damage"?

No one has been executed by mistake. Ever. Every single one of them was guilty of something and it was their time to die.

including Jesus Christ.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ]Always Look On The Bright Side of Life - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle:

You Christians need to get-over the idea those voices (in your head) are God, talking-to-you.

As a matter-o'-fact.....you should (probably) be burned-at-the-stake....for being possessed.

For christ sake, adults are trying to have a discussion here, please ease up of the spamming garbage, thanks....

What's an acceptable number of innocent unborn babies being executed?...... :eusa_whistle:
....Especially the ones "conservatives" never want to....

:eusa_think:

Because blacks are committing massive crimes across the US. I guess you haven't heard of the black flash mobs attacking whites (at state fairs, restaurants, in the streets) lately that are popping up all over in our cities. Wake up. Blacks murdering whites are a cancer on our society and you can add hispanics to that too.

There are a lot of "cancers on our society" and it's not limited to any one race.

That's true. Unions and Progressives come in all races.
....While White-Trash are the most-obvious.

White-Trash-Family-Portrait.jpg

No, you can't give someone back their years spent in jail.

No you can't. You cannot undo anything once it's done. So, unless all actions are illegitimate the possibility of error is not a reasonable disqualification for a given action. People may be oppossed to the death penalty for many reasons, but "what if there's a mistake?" is not a reasonable one.

Oddly enough, I cant think of a better reason to oppose it.

Then you should be opposed to all penalties, from incarceration to fines.

Adolf Eichmann would agree...
....As-well-as Ayn Rand:
"Ayn Rand, of course, was a kind of politicized L. Ron Hubbard—a novelist-philosopher who inspired a cult of acolytes who deem her the greatest human being who ever lived. The enduring heart of Rand’s totalistic philosophy was Marxism flipped upside down. Rand viewed the capitalists, not the workers, as the producers of all wealth, and the workers, not the capitalists, as useless parasites."

I hope that mr. shaman person didn't have anything important to say because I refuse to try and decipher that fucking annoying finger-painting font game of his.

You can frame abortion however you want but as far as a numerical limit to how many abortions are acceptable? There is no limit. If a woman wants to have an abortion, she can have it. Of course, this excludes illegal abortions.

Now, care to actually answer the question in the OP instead of dodging/deflecting?

Speaking of "framed", the OP's question is framed and not intended for honest debate, so the OP was nothing but a faggot ass deflection in itself, along with the "personal choice" bullshit answer to my question. To answer the OP's troll question, my opinion, along with any other fair minded person is we would not want to see any innocent person executed. On that note, how many sociopathic, no good, ass murdering pieces of shit such as the one in the OP's article deserve to breathe the same air as you and i do?

Now let the real deflections begin! :thup:

Wrong, asshole. The question was framed to BEGIN honest debate. (But thanks for playing!!)

Two points that have not yet been explored are......

1) It's far worse for most to be incarcerated for life than be executed. Personally I would rather be put to death than spend the rest of my days locked up playing house with a big bull. What would YOUR choice be?

"If you really want to kill someone, give them life without parole," Steidl said in an even voice. He speaks of his troubled past as if it was trapped under glass or locked behind bars — visible but no longer able to torture him.

"It's worse than dying."

2) It's far more expensive to execute them than give them life in prison.

"It's 10 times more expensive to kill them than to keep them alive," though most Americans believe the opposite, said Donald McCartin, a former California jurist known as "The Hanging Judge of Orange County" for sending nine men to death row.

To execute or not: A question of cost? - US news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com

when did you become a wackadoodle? you used to be so nice.

you've been running with a bad crowd, imo.

I love the whole "Guilty of something" as if they don't need to be specifically guilty of the crime for which they were tried. Adding, "and it was their time to die" is especially funny.

Welcome to the possible future you'll have with Reich Perry
....And, their exclusive-connection to The Creator's Life-Span Clock.

handjob.gif

1) It's far worse for most to be incarcerated for life than be executed. Personally I would rather be put to death than spend the rest of my days locked up playing house with a big bull.

Your thoughts would change when they bring the final tofu and wheat grass dinner.

For christ sake, adults are trying to have a discussion here, please ease up of the spamming garbage, thanks....

i can't look at his posts either. they're too visually annoying.

but as for adults. an adult would have the discussion about the death penalty and not try to troll it into religious right territory so we can have a reasonable discussion on an issue on which reasonable people can still have a reasonable diagreement.

you know... without the shrieking about the rights of the unborn from the radical religious right types.

Speaking of "framed", the OP's question is framed and not intended for honest debate.....
ooooooooooooooooooooooo.....another "conservative" mind-reader.

handjob.gif

Mine was a troll repsonse to what i believe was a troll question and dagoose is typically a lefty bomb thrower....

P.S. You've been a little fiery yourself lately as well, missy ... :)

Last edited:
No you can't. You cannot undo anything once it's done. So, unless all actions are illegitimate the possibility of error is not a reasonable disqualification for a given action. People may be oppossed to the death penalty for many reasons, but "what if there's a mistake?" is not a reasonable one.

Oddly enough, I cant think of a better reason to oppose it.

Then you should be opposed to all penalties, from incarceration to fines.

ALL or NONE...the typical polarized argument forwarded by the tiny little pea inside the right wing cranium.

Mine was a troll repsonse to what i believe was a troll question and dagoose is typically a lefty bomb thrower....

P.S. You've been a little fiery yourself lately as well, missy ... :)

Well now that you know that it wasn't a "troll question" why don't you try and contribute something useful the the thread?

1) It's far worse for most to be incarcerated for life than be executed. Personally I would rather be put to death than spend the rest of my days locked up playing house with a big bull. What would YOUR choice be?

2) It's far more expensive to execute them than give them life in prison. Is that a wise use of taxpayer dollars?

Forum List

Back