• Anyone left of Richard Nixon.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • George Bush.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Anyone.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Nuc said:
There are a few of them on this board. Just spank them and they run to mommy or hide in the corner for a while.

The thoughtful conservatives don't resort to name calling.

Then there are a few who have mood swings and veer between reasonable and name calling depending on their consumption of:
:beer: :wine: :wine: :beer: :alco: :alco:

LOL Nuc the libs on this board have had plenty of name calling to call their own and even a few nutcases which you know full well, so it's not a one way street. Mostly we have reasonable debates here, but when speaking about touchy subjects as we do quite a bit here there are bound to be flare ups.

Bonnie said:
LOL Nuc the libs on this board have had plenty of name calling to call their own and even a few nutcases which you know full well, so it's not a one way street. Mostly we have reasonable debates here, but when speaking about touchy subjects as we do quite a bit here there are bound to be flare ups.

Ain't that the truth! Definitely not a one way street. It's easy to call people names under the shroud of internet anonymity. I do it myself, usually in retaliation, which may also not be acceptable, but it's hard to resist that "reply" button. Your demeanor is calm even when you are saying something harsh and I think most people appreciate it.

Nuc said:
Ain't that the truth! Definitely not a one way street. It's easy to call people names under the shroud of internet anonymity. I do it myself, usually in retaliation, which may also not be acceptable, but it's hard to resist that "reply" button. Your demeanor is calm even when you are saying something harsh and I think most people appreciate it.

Noting wrong with lively debate, it shows passion, and thank God for passion!! :)

Bonnie said:

Hey I recall one "liblet" who would yell "SHITBAG" at anybody who backed her into a corner, OCA mostly. That was soooo funny I about pissed my pants a couple times. :shocked:

My point is: Any overreactive nutjob can be liberal or conservative, but I bet you already know which side has the most. :D :D

Forum List

Back