What's a Good Answers Website?

james bond

Gold Member
Oct 17, 2015
I think most of you know that answers.com sucks (proof below). It seems nobody regulates the answers and the answers seem to be the minimum answer with minimum effort from the public.

wisegeek.com seems pretty good. At least, they search their own website for the answers.

ask.com isn't that bad as it searches their website and it also seems to work like a search engine.

google.com, bing.com, yahoo.com, duckduckgo.com aren't bad either, but they're search engines.

There are other sites that will find an answer for you if you pay them.

Why does answers.com suck?
LMGTFY

Dogpile searches many engines at once and search engines spider even forums, so if the question has been answered it will be spidered into search engines.

Another site is here, ask me, ask anyone in the forum genre of the question if it's not embarassing. *L*

I think most of you know that answers.com sucks (proof below). It seems nobody regulates the answers and the answers seem to be the minimum answer with minimum effort from the public.

wisegeek.com seems pretty good. At least, they search their own website for the answers.

ask.com isn't that bad as it searches their website and it also seems to work like a search engine.

google.com, bing.com, yahoo.com, duckduckgo.com aren't bad either, but they're search engines.

There are other sites that will find an answer for you if you pay them.

Why does answers.com suck?
LMGTFY
I only search the internet for answers when I need to perform a tracheotomy or reattach a limb.

That's when you find out how limiting your "unlimited" data plan is when they slow you down to 2g and your Youtube on "how to do your own tracheotomy" buffers for eternity, which is where the patient will be going to in eternal rest by time you get your answers.
You might try driving the patient to the Hospital, but you might be blocked on the streets by an angry intolerant Resist mob dressed like Isis claiming to be from the party of equality and tolerance. They might start attacking the rescue vehicle for having an American flag on it and attacking your victim for wearing a make America Great Again hat. But being delayed going to the Hospital won't matter because the brainiacs called for a day without woman march and so there will be no nurses and some missing Dr.s, no receptionist nor staff to attend to your patient. That is when you take the pen in your hand and focus all your days rage into lunging it below the neck and adams apple at the gap and create your own Trach.
-THE end-

Last edited:
Dogpile uses Google, Yahoo, and more thus meta engines are wider in scope.
Try it sometime you might like it better for easier to find results.

Dogpile uses Google, Yahoo, and more thus meta engines are wider in scope.
Try it sometime you might like it better for easier to find results.

Does Dogpile track your searches or keep a record of what you searched for?

I don't know if it would directly, since it's third party sites and most have third party cookies off. It does through your browser search forms last searches.
Safe searches would be through duckduckgo.com
having browser tracking off
using ghostery and adblock plus as add ons on your browser because it removes ads, ad servers that track and google analynic type methods

Forum List

Back