"Whatever it takes"

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Have you ever used that phrase, "whatever it takes"?

Wells Fargo chairman, Kovacevich said he's optimistic about the future, especially with central bankers and government leaders willing to do whatever it takes to mend the economy. They broke it while they were gorging themselves on other peoples miseries and now they want to say let us fix it "Whatever it takes". Oh and by the way I'm really excited because my grandson Sam Barnhill will be ruling over you when I retire. He is going to get you all marked with RFID. By the way we have CISCO & VeriChip integration going so we can get in early on monitoring who will help us do "whatever it takes" to make sure you are compliant. We can mitigate our risk management much better this away. In that CISCO can help "Reduced risk of noncompliance with government regulations..." , you know those people unwilling to do, "whatever it takes" to help me keep this banking empire intact.

I find it ironic that he used that phrase as I had used the same phrase in years past when I called for these criminals to be jailed. "Whatever it takes to catch these guys and get them locked up before they can do anymore damage".

That was 6 years ago and I'm still waiting.

A good speaker can talk people right into hell if they are willing to listen to them and use no common sense. The people here that I have heard defend these banks really want to make me puke. You all seem to think that people that are fighting these thugs just borrowed to much money and they are now screaming about it. I'm here to tell you how wrong you are if you really believe that shit you are spouting. Not everyone lives and breaths for the almighty dollar and not everyone is a theif or willing to sacrifice anothers dream for a buck or two. Fact is this country was built by men and women who cared for one another not some slimey banker that is only there to line his own pocket book "whatever it takes."

Many people across the country went to Tea Parties to protest what these self proclaimed wizards of finance have done to this country and it's people with taxpayer dollars and other peoples life savings.

They are not "to big to fail"! I'm sure they would like you to think that though. Everyone regardless of their political preference I mean everyone needs to demand that these arrogant self proclaimed kings of these national banks be no less than stripped of the wealth and power that they have accumulated for themselves with their creative accounting, thuggery, ponzi schemes and political payoffs.

"Whatever it takes" is what Kovacevich, his buddies in the banking business and his goons want the American public to put up with so they can continue banking on being the money moguls of the world. They will do "whatever it takes" while putting peoples lives and livelyhoods at risk to remain in control.

It is time to look very seriously into snipping the "tenacles of Wells Fargo" crew and the others that have wrapped themselves in every knook and cranny throughout this nation. Break up these national banks/thugs and turn their asses/assets back into real jobs and dreams for the people once again.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm2weQFzrTQ[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sA_WUZBM24[/ame]

Get them healthy and break them up.

I wish we did not have to wait to get them healthy first but we have no choice.

Get them healthy and break them up.

I wish we did not have to wait to get them healthy first but we have no choice.
Is that akin to feeding the pig to get it ready for slaughter?

In the meantime what about the people that have truly work hard to be honest. Just piss on them or what?

If you tear whats left of our Banking industry into shreads our recovery will be in the tank.

I wish it were not true but those are the facts that we are left with.

If they don't put a stop to the corruption at this point, they will only continue to grow bigger and fatter feeding off of the poor, middleclass and a few upper middle class until they have consumed the nation into total chaos and anarchy.

Forum List

Back