Whatever happens to me in this life I want Americans and your most important agencies to believe my experiences. It cannot be for nought

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Thinking back to all the abuse I've suffered, and it's now in unknown territory, I'm making a whole hearted plea for my American friends to believe what I've said over the years. Throw away your preconceived notions of our system and how agencies operate, even if you share similar careers, work for the F.B.I and know some good agents here, have friends in Canada etc. Understand that how YOU operate, is vastly different than how they do here. The costs are immense, they groom us at a young age as as an easy "mark" to exploit, as they would in a caste system and defend their worst abusers for their own opportunities. No misrepresentation or outright lie is too big. I have to at least have that impact regardless of my path.

Thinking back to all the abuse I've suffered, and it's now in unknown territory, I'm making a whole hearted plea for my American friends to believe what I've said over the years. Throw away your preconceived notions of our system and how agencies operate, even if you share similar careers, work for the F.B.I and know some good agents here, have friends in Canada etc. Understand that how YOU operate, is vastly different than how they do here. The costs are immense, they groom us at a young age as as an easy "mark" to exploit, as they would in a caste system and defend their worst abusers for their own opportunities. No misrepresentation or outright lie is too big. I have to at least have that impact regardless of my path.
I'm with you and I will listen to you with an open mind.
This has become too serious to be continued as a frivolous discussion. I can't be a part of that.

I'm with you and I will listen to you with an open mind.
This has become too serious to be continued as a frivolous discussion. I can't be a part of that.

There is nothing to discuss, I am a good man who is a victim and it should frighten anyone who believes in democracy and civil liberties, it must be understood by our allies. It is no surprise that Ontario is in deep trouble if my experience is any representation of what happens to others.

You'd be surprised how 3 simple words can change your perspective and life. As was said to me, 15 years into what is still an ongoing situation 25 years later, "I believe you".

“Who then can so softly bind up the wound of another as he who has felt the same wound himself.”​

Thomas Jefferson (SOS)

You'd be surprised how 3 simple words can change your perspective and life. As was said to me, 15 years into what is still an ongoing situation 25 years later, "I believe you".

“Who then can so softly bind up the wound of another as he who has felt the same wound himself.”​

Thomas Jefferson (SOS)

Thank you for that. I hope you aren't the only one, it's important that I did some good.

sorry, I work weekdays. Edited: lighten up, you’ll get thru it. You‘re too smart to fail.

Last edited:

sorry, I work weekdays. Edited: lighten up, you’ll get thru it. You‘re too smart to fail.

No I am not smart, I am flawed for today's day and age, more of a throwback who gets stepped on. I may not last long, it feels like PTSD, the will to be myself just isn't there, it's frightening. I am here often because I need an outlet, most on here understand this. It's worse when there are 1000 variables involved.

Forum List

Back