Whatever Happens, I'm Just Glad We Ruined Kavanaugh's Life

There you have it folks, straight from Ariel Dumass' filthy mouth.

These braindead libtardos have nothing productive to offer our country. They could care less about fairness, they will destroy you if it promotes their extreme left views. If you're a white male Christian conservative you are automatically guilty of something. And they'll make something up if they can't find something to charge you with.

"The writer of this vile tweet is a writer on the Stephen Colbert show, and has nearly 40,000 followers on Twitter. As the Senate confirmation vote was gearing up, she wanted everyone to know that "whatever happens" she is "just" glad she ruined a man's life. Never mind if he was innocent, never mind any of the facts or corroborations or shifting stories of his accuser. The important thing to her was ruining his life. That was what mattered."

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ning_kavanaugh_gives_the_lefts_game_away.html
This is asbsolutely mindboggling. How did an entire section of the population not understand how the law and presumption of innocence works?

I usually do not ascribe to painting a large segment of the population with a broad brush but there is no other answer than to finally admit that liberals do not care about truth nor fairness, just proving they are mindless sheep being told what to say regardless of negating facts.

democrats, you deserve every criticism you get. What a sad state of affairs.
it goes back to many on the left being emotional, not logical.

but i'd bet just about anything if you accused them of something w/o proof, they'd want our system in place to keep it from being what they did to kavanaugh.

These braindead libtardos have nothing productive to offer our country. They could care less about fairness, they will destroy you if it promotes their extreme left views. If you're a white male Christian conservative you are automatically guilty of something. And they'll make something up if they can't find something to charge you with.

"The writer of this vile tweet is a writer on the Stephen Colbert show, and has nearly 40,000 followers on Twitter. As the Senate confirmation vote was gearing up, she wanted everyone to know that "whatever happens" she is "just" glad she ruined a man's life. Never mind if he was innocent, never mind any of the facts or corroborations or shifting stories of his accuser. The important thing to her was ruining his life. That was what mattered."

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ning_kavanaugh_gives_the_lefts_game_away.html
This is asbsolutely mindboggling. How did an entire section of the population not understand how the law and presumption of innocence works?

I usually do not ascribe to painting a large segment of the population with a broad brush but there is no other answer than to finally admit that liberals do not care about truth nor fairness, just proving they are mindless sheep being told what to say regardless of negating facts.

democrats, you deserve every criticism you get. What a sad state of affairs.
it goes back to many on the left being emotional, not logical.

but i'd bet just about anything if you accused them of something w/o proof, they'd want our system in place to keep it from being what they did to kavanaugh.
Of course that doesn't mention that perhaps many of them were acting like this for payments.

Wow, you're talking about FAIRNESS.

A US president who was elected with less votes than the other candidate is putting in a Supreme Court justice, and you're talking about FAIR?

Only 12 states get to decide the president, that's 20% of the people who vote. Which is about 11% of the people.

Your ignorance is showing, Trump carried 30 States, not 12. But nice to see you admit you have no respect for the Constitution.

Life ruined........
Kavanaugh%20confirmation.jpg

Loser Dimms....

Nominate a better candidate in 2020.

Win POTUS

Nominate SCOTUS seats that become vacant.

Hillary could have prevented all of this by making a final swing through the BLUE WALL just prior to the election, but AGAINST THE ADVICE OF HER STAFF, SHE DID NOT.

The arrogant Woman lost as a result.

To the victor go the spoils. Suck it.

A US president who was elected with less votes than the other candidate is putting in a Supreme Court justice, and you're talking about FAIR?

Only 12 states get to decide the president, that's 20% of the people who vote. Which is about 11% of the people.

We're talking about a legally elected president who won in a landslide.

Landslide it wasn't. Legally elected through a shit electoral system yes. But as I said, only 12 states get to decide who the president is.

Fair? No, it's not. I do notice you didn't actually talk about the points I had brought up.

All 50 decide. Nothing wrong with our electoral system.

Oh please.

Have you seen advertising spending? They target 12 states, because only 12 states can actually decide which person is to be president, because the other 38 states make no difference. Doesn't matter who you vote for in California, the Democrats win.

There is a LOT wrong with the electoral system.

The fact that only two parties control the whole system, and they're as corrupt and partisan as hell and incapable of running the country is evidence of that.

I don't disagree with them being corrupt.

Landslide it wasn't. Legally elected through a shit electoral system yes. But as I said, only 12 states get to decide who the president is.

Fair? No, it's not. I do notice you didn't actually talk about the points I had brought up.

Oh please.

Have you seen advertising spending? They target 12 states, because only 12 states can actually decide which person is to be president, because the other 38 states make no difference. Doesn't matter who you vote for in California, the Democrats win.

The fact that only two parties control the whole system, and they're as corrupt and partisan as hell and incapable of running the country is evidence of that.

Okay, and?

Oh please.

Okay, and?

How do you propose to destroy the two corrupt parties?

Actually 30 states voted for him

Oh please.

Okay, and?

How do you propose to destroy the two corrupt parties?

Well, not destroy totally, but destroy their monopoly, and their ability to be so corrupt.

By introducing Proportional Representation.

Forum List

Back