whatever happened to Obama's "civilian national security force"?

Im not sure ,but Homeland security is a good place to start cutting the budget after 911 they bought" every toy in the store for every precinct on earth" then they bought enough bullets to shoot almost every American and since then the budget has grown .

Ohh about the same thing that happed to Bush who promised for the USA not to be the police force of the world and not be into nation building if he was elected.
to reduce spending, blah, blah.

That was why I voted for him .
Ill never vote for another Bush again .

Those of you who are stressing over this terrifying civilian army under Obama's control (which is apparently something different than what he described in detail in the speech discussing it): you understand that Obama is the commander-in-chief of the real military, right? In fact, he's sort of at the top of the entire national security apparatus.

I would assume that scares you more than the Peace Corps or AmeriCorps. But then again the things that terrify you folks are often surprising to me.

elephant-mouse.jpg

ShitBeard,

Your knowledge of History is all fucked up, Sonny.

Hitler as der Fuehrer headed the Military as any Nation's Leader would.

HOWEVER, HITLER CREATED THE "STURMABTEILUNG", THE INFAMOUS "SA" UNDER HIS EXCLUSIVE CONTROL NOT SUBJECT TO ANY PROTOCOL BUT HIS OWN........AND WITH THIS "PRIVATE" POLICE FORCE/ARMY WOUND UP CONTROLLING THE BREATHS & THOUGHTS OF EVERY CITIZEN IN NAZI GERMANY.......THAT DID NOT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING WITH THE MILITARY ....INITIALLY.

AND, IN THE END, WITH THE POWER HITLER ACCUMULATED WITH HIS "STURMABTEILUNG", HITLER'S MILITARY BECAME IDENTICAL AS THE "SS" AS FAR AS PROTOCOL WAS CONCERNED, YOU IGNORANT MORON !!!

BTW, stop with the "Peace Corps" red herring. That's truly insulting to anyone with a nanogram of a brain.

NOW, do you geddit, Sonny ?

You'd better geddit because I'm thru fucking around with either a political idiot, or an Obamarrhoidal troll.

Over & Out.

Last edited:
When he was campaigning in July of '08 Obama made this shocking statement "We cannot rely on the military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set". "We've got to have a civilian national security force that is just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded as the military". Was Obama pandering to his extremist violent left wing base? Was he advocating a new revolution? Did he give food for thought to nut cases like Laughner? Maybe Obama made good on his campaign promise. Maybe there is a well funded little civilian army training somewhere in the US.

they are fueling their black helicopters as we speak.

HOWEVER, HITLER CREATED THE "STURMABTEILUNG", THE INFAMOUS "SA" UNDER HIS EXCLUSIVE CONTROL NOT SUBJECT TO ANY PROTOCOL BUT HIS OWN........AND WITH THIS "PRIVATE" POLICE FORCE/ARMY WOUND UP CONTROLLING THE BREATHS & THOUGHTS OF EVERY CITIZEN IN NAZI GERMANY.......THAT DID NOT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING WITH THE MILITARY ....INITIALLY.

AND, IN THE END, WITH THE POWER HITLER ACCUMULATED WITH HIS "STURMABTEILUNG", HITLER'S MILITARY BECAME IDENTICAL AS THE "SS" AS FAR AS PROTOCOL WAS CONCERNED, YOU IGNORANT MORON !!!

To repeat: The level of paranoia and straw-grasping on display here is breathtaking. And the caps aren't helping.

The thug in chief has his so called, civilian national security force"/

They are called UNION MEMBERS and they are itching for a fight.

be prepared folks, things are going to get ugly this summer.

You hit it on the shnozzle, dear Stephanie.

The SIEU Union is a preview of Obamadinejad's "PRIVATE THUG" force similar to Hitler's Nazi STURMABTEILUNG which was initially less than 2,000 strong, and used to break up rival political organizations or factions but then grew in strength to an ARMY OF THUGS that operated in parallel and thus, indirectly, supported GESTAPO'S Mind Control of Nazi Germany.

Of course, later in the game, The Bwarney Fwank (only in the sense of being the Super Queer) of Nazi Germany, the Queer Roehm (who was the Honcho of the "SA") got overly ambitious ...... and Himmler's Gestapo, with the help of the Military, exterminated Queerie - Dearie Roehm and his coterie.

Last edited:
50352_149081336362_3066922_n.jpg

AmeriCorps.gov > AmeriCorps VISTA

Some of you folks are just plain nuts.

Yeah, Obamadinejad, IN HIS OWN FUCKING WORDS declares that he wants to establish a well funded force FOR NATIONAL SECURITY, well funded AND TRAINED AS THE MILITARY.....

And the Obamarrhoidal Stooges are pointing to the Peace Corps (as if the Peace Corps has anything to do with "NATIONAL SECURITY") to divert the attention from what Obamadinejad actually stated in his Presidential Campaign thus OBFUSCATNG OBAMADINEJAD'S CRAZED PRONOUNCEMENT.

And, the Obamarrhoidal stooge, editec thinks that we.....who are against Obamadinejad's predilection for an exclusive military, directly under his sole control, like Hitler's StormAbteilung.....we are the ones that are "just plain nuts".

Editec, you are an idiot.....and an Obamarrhoidal Stooge.

Oh we already have plenty of secret armies that the government can and does call on to do their dirty work, Guat.

But those have been in place since long before Obama took office.

What the hell do you think Halliburton et al, really is?

So let's recap my position, shall we?

1. I believe that there are forces within the government prepared to take on the American people if they get out of line.

2. Those secret forces aren't very secret, and they are part of the PRIVATE sector who contract with our government

3. They existed before Obama took office, but I do not doubt that he'd make use of them, too, just as any POTUS having that power might.

You got my position now, kid?

You fears are justified, but your narrative about who to fear is somewhat confused.

EdiDREK,

Do you really have to expose yourself as THE SuperIdiot on this Board ?

Does Haliburton, and those mysterious lethal agencies you claim are SIMILAR to Hitler's STURMABTEILUNG beat up, and murder political threats like Sarah Palin ???

Does Haliburton, and those mysterious lethal agencies that you claim exist now threaten conservative organizations and beat up their CEO's, beat up and murder the Rush Limbaughs, Ann Coulters, etc., ???

The answer to those questions are so OBVIOUS, you fucking idiot, that you must be either a brainless object like a potato ...... or, a very unsuccessful Obamarrhoidal troll like that other idiot Shitbeard.

But, SIEU is a perfect example of what an Insipient, or fledgling Obamarrhoid STURMABTEILUNG is. These thugs haven't murdered anyone yet......nor are they anywhere close to Hitler's Sturmabteilung........but they are used to terrify the T-Party gatherings and Townhall meetings.....and, in that they are the mirror image of how the Hitler's SturmAbteilung started.

Last edited:

To repeat: The level of paranoia and straw-grasping on display here is breathtaking. And the caps aren't helping.

Well, you ARE conversing with guatama so what are you expecting?

I don't really think that anyone that is rational actually fears the 'civilian army' but that is because they never actually materialized. The unsettling statement was that we needed one "as well trained and funded." What you are describing is not in that ballpark and it is somewhat puzzling why the president would say something as insane as that. There is no need for a citizen army at all not to mention one that rivals the military so what would the purpose be? Do you not see where the original recoil from that idea is coming from?

When he was campaigning in July of '08 Obama made this shocking statement "We cannot rely on the military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set". "We've got to have a civilian national security force that is just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded as the military". Was Obama pandering to his extremist violent left wing base? Was he advocating a new revolution? Did he give food for thought to nut cases like Laughner? Maybe Obama made good on his campaign promise. Maybe there is a well funded little civilian army training somewhere in the US.

they are fueling their black helicopters as we speak.

Trajan, You sound like an Obamarrhoidal Farthead when you make fun of a serious matter like this.

Basically: Fuck you for being a politically brainless POS.

Well, you ARE conversing with guatama so what are you expecting?

I don't really think that anyone that is rational actually fears the 'civilian army' but that is because they never actually materialized. The unsettling statement was that we needed one "as well trained and funded." What you are describing is not in that ballpark and it is somewhat puzzling why the president would say something as insane as that. There is no need for a citizen army at all not to mention one that rivals the military so what would the purpose be? Do you not see where the original recoil from that idea is coming from?

FA G2 ......... You sound garbled and fucked up.

Obviously you are FAQ-ed.

Take your usual swim in your favorite toilet bowl.

But, this time.......flush it.

Language in the absence of context, particularly for a speaker fond of metaphor, is meaningless. You have the context and are choosing to ignore it. He was attempting to frame service as a national security tool, in the midst of describing the objectives mentioned above, namely 1) expanding Americorps, 2) expanding the Foreign Service, and 3) promoting volunteerism in communities. There's no mystery as to what he meant by "civilian national security force" because he explicitly describes it in the speech.

Language in the absence of context, particularly for a speaker fond of metaphor, is meaningless. You have the context and are choosing to ignore it. He was attempting to frame service as a national security tool, in the midst of describing the objectives mentioned above, namely 1) expanding Americorps, 2) expanding the Foreign Service, and 3) promoting volunteerism in communities. There's no mystery as to what he meant by "civilian national security force" because he explicitly describes it in the speech.

Shitbeard,

I have already debunked your arrant and transparent MT. Everest of unadulterated, unmitigated PATHETIC HORSESHIT.

If anyone else wants to bother with an Obamarrhoidal troll like you...let 'em waste their time.

And, the final note:

Let me be perfectly clear: the present fledgling Obamadinejad's personal STURMABTEILUNG composed of Goon Squads of SIEU, the paltry Black Panthers (soon to be reinforced with possible tens of thousands of Louis Farrakhan's Nation of Islam thugs, plus the ACORN intimidators that threatened the banks, etc......these are all innocuous manifestations compared to what will UNDOUBTEDLY occur once the semi-exposed MONUMENTAL FRAUD, the stone cold MARXIST Obamadinejad gets RE-ELECTED FOR A SECOND TERM !!!

THEN , THE PROVERBIAL SHIT WILL HIT THE FAN !!!

THEN, FUEHRER OBAMADINEJAD WILL NO LONGER HAVE TO PLAY THE "STEALTH" GAME.

THEN, FUEHRER OBAMADINEJAD WILL HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT TO GO "BALLS TO THE WALL" TO ACCOMPLISH HIS HITHERTO SEMI-OBFUSCATED MARXIST AGENDA WITH HIS THUGS IN UNFETTERED CONTROL !!!

Last edited:

Argh.. Stop doing all that thinking and join the left kooks here that would prefer to rant and scream about how everything that Obama does is wonderful just because. It is easier to write you off that way :)

Like I said before, I see what you are referring to but I would point out that it is the one statement that equates it as equal in training and funding with the military that throws people off. This may have been a mistake in phrasing or some other such thing but the three prongs in the speech are EXTREMELY far from that description and I would hope that there was never any real idea that is what they wanted.

You are right though, this is an exercise in straw grasping and pointless fear. No civilian 'army' is materializing anytime soon. At least not in this country.

The language is in context. Obama was in a campaign mode and he told people what he wanted to accomplish. You can count on every green-beard to go along with the program as long as the US is blamed for any number of environmental problems while we go broke but I digress. How can Americacorp or volunteerism in the communities or (foreign service?) become as well funded or as powerful as the US Military? Granted Obama was speaking as an ignorant freshman senator and his typical liberal hatred of the Military clouded his reasoning but it was an incredible thing to say and the fact that the media didn't hound him for an explanation indicates some dire motivation in the free press. All I can say is thank God the republicans gained a solid majority in Congress or we might have been up the creek without a paddle in two years.

The right wing blogosphere moved on with their faux-outrage to another non-story.

How is a civilian national security force a non-story? I mean it would be if the President didn't mention that he wanted one. But he clearly stated he did.

New Topics

Forum List

Back