Whatever happened to Bowing to those who do not like us?

Gremlin-USA

<<< Me in 1970
May 20, 2010
Gremlinville, USA
He banned him because thin skinned Barry is thin skinned.

Halloween_ScaryBarry_Maksim.png

If they're parents are Hispanics, they can't become citizens.

If they are white and write dirty notes to our president, they are heroes to the right wing and welcome in the south.

Dirty people attract dirty people.

redneck.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
BO bans 17 year old from entering the USA for life.

I guess BO only Bows to those that can contribute money to his agenda.

A 17-year-old in England has been banned from ever entering the United States because of an e-mail he sent to the White House which criticizes President Obama in curse-laden rant, British papers say.

Read more: British teen, Luke Angel, banned from United States for life for offensive e-mail to President Obama

You are an idiot. I haven't seen anything that links Obama to the action taken by our authorities.

Why don't you focus on issues that matter...like Obamas promise to capture Osama Bin Ladin?

A 17-year-old in England has been banned from ever entering the United States because of an e-mail he sent to the White House which criticizes President Obama in curse-laden rant, British papers say.

Read more: British teen, Luke Angel, banned from United States for life for offensive e-mail to President Obama

You are an idiot. I haven't seen anything that links Obama to the action taken by our authorities.

Why don't you focus on issues that matter...like Obamas promise to capture Osama Bin Ladin?

Idiot?

BO is is In Charge of the ones who banned him.

So all the things his Administration does falls on his shoulders...IDIOT

Focus?

All anyone can do is try to focus on all of the lies BO tells...

I would rather have 8 years of Jimmy Carter than 2 more of the Moron we have now.

If they're parents are Hispanics, they can't become citizens.

If they are white and write dirty notes to our president, they are heroes to the right wing and welcome in the south.

Dirty people attract dirty people.

redneck.jpg

Did your Family give you permission to post their pictures?

Idiot?

BO is is In Charge of the ones who banned him.

So all the things his Administration does falls on his shoulders...IDIOT

Focus?

All anyone can do is try to focus on all of the lies BO tells...

I would rather have 8 years of Jimmy Carter than 2 more of the Moron we have now.

Ya...idiot. On many levels. You do not know what was in the letter that got the kid banned. Obama might have seen the letter by now just out of curiosity or to see if he agreed that a permanent banning was appropriate. With approximately 3 million civilian and 3 million military employees of which at least 90 percent were hired before he became president you are an idiot to believe he is responsible for the actions of each one. If that is your belief then in your mind Bush was clearly responsible for 9/11 because it is a fact that many in Bush's employ knew of the impending attack. I agree with you on that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back