Whatever ever happened to the little sign… ‘We have a right to refuse service’?

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
The gay community and the liberals have lost their little Nazi minds. A privately owned business has the right to refuse to conduct business with anybody they want. Period. It's not even open for debate.

Further still, the 1st Amendment affords you the right to practice your religious belief. And the little liberal/gay Nazi community is working so hard to trample on that right as well.

All I can say is that I hope these companies deliver the most dreadful products and services when they are unconstitutionally forced to by the liberal Nazi's. If you're a bakery and you're forced to bake a cake for a gay wedding, I hope you put 70lbs of salt in the cake and make the frosting primarily out of vinegar so that they vomit when they eat it. Then maybe word will spread in their little gay circles that your bakery isn't any good and you can be left the hell alone to conduct your private business as you see fit.

*Note - desperate Nazi liberals will try to spin this as "homophobia" because they need to justify their anti-constitutional Nazi beliefs. However, it is not. I couldn't care less if someone is gay. What I do care about however is when they unconstitutionally force someone to do their bidding because they think being gay makes them special and entitled.

It's an agenda of reeducation

The gay community and the liberals have lost their little Nazi minds. A privately owned business has the right to refuse to conduct business with anybody they want. Period. It's not even open for debate.

Further still, the 1st Amendment affords you the right to practice your religious belief. And the little liberal/gay Nazi community is working so hard to trample on that right as well.

All I can say is that I hope these companies deliver the most dreadful products and services when they are unconstitutionally forced to by the liberal Nazi's. If you're a bakery and you're forced to bake a cake for a gay wedding, I hope you put 70lbs of salt in the cake and make the frosting primarily out of vinegar so that they vomit when they eat it. Then maybe word will spread in their little gay circles that your bakery isn't any good and you can be left the hell alone to conduct your private business as you see fit.

*Note - desperate Nazi liberals will try to spin this as "homophobia" because they need to justify their anti-constitutional Nazi beliefs. However, it is not. I couldn't care less if someone is gay. What I do care about however is when they unconstitutionally force someone to do their bidding because they think being gay makes them special and entitled.

Well, that was a different America, before we were discussing how the Constitution was written by rich white slave owners and how the country needed to be fundamentally changed. So that's gone, sorry.

Rather than doing the heavy lifting of working on changing hearts and minds, the narcissistic Left has chosen to instead go with intimidation, conformity and "consequences" for anyone who (currently) thinks differently.

You will conform or else.

Well, that was a different America, before we were discussing how the Constitution was written by rich white slave owners and how the country needed to be fundamentally changed. So that's gone, sorry.

Rather than doing the heavy lifting of working on changing hearts and minds, the narcissistic Left has chosen to instead go with intimidation, conformity and "consequences" for anyone who (currently) thinks differently.

Which further illustrates how stupid these people are. If you're going to attempt to intimidate, control, and oppress people, you may not want to have an anti-gun ideology as that will not end well for you... :lol:

Who knew that there are so many homophobic bakeries out there? I didn't.

What ever happened to the baker that wanted to increase the business and expand the customer base and provide the highest quality product or service to their paying clientele?

Bake a cake with salt and icing with vinegar. How fucking stupid.

A satisfied customer tells three people or so how satisfied they were with a company or service.

A dissatisfied customer tell how many how badly they were treated? 12? 15 people. Anybody that will listen?

That right there is how fucking smart Republicans who run small business's are. Piss off the good paying customers to satisfy some weird moral belief that gay people shouldn't be able to buy a cake from a publicly run business. And the business owner is willing to give up future business and risk a poor reputation...........for what? A moral victory.

Good god republicans are stupid.

936962_171391136352630_1864539895_n.jpg

What ever happened to the baker that wanted to increase the business and expand the customer base and provide the highest quality product or service to their paying clientele?

A satisfied customer tells three people or so how satisfied they were with a company or service.

A dissatisfied customer tell how many how badly they were treated? 12? 15 people. Anybody that will listen?

That right there is how fucking smart Republicans who run small business's are. Piss off the good paying customers to satisfy some weird moral belief that gay people shouldn't be able to buy a cake from a publicly run business. And the business owner is willing to give up future business and risk a poor reputation...........for what? A moral victory.

No, dude, a dissatisfied customer goes on Yelp, Google Places, your company facebook page, and just about every place else they can find and tells people how much your service sucks.

I'm wondering if Rottie would be so understanding if someone said, "We don't serve Christians here."

[

Which further illustrates how stupid these people are. If you're going to attempt to intimidate, control, and oppress people, you may not want to have an anti-gun ideology as that will not end well for you... :lol:

And another gun nut masturbating over how many people he wants to shoot.

Best argument for gun control is letting the gun nuts talk.

Who knew that there are so many homophobic bakeries out there? I didn't. What ever happened to the baker that wanted to increase the business and expand the customer base and provide the highest quality product or service to their paying clientele?

Bake a cake with salt and icing with vinegar. How fucking stupid. A satisfied customer tells three people or so how satisfied they were with a company or service. A dissatisfied customer tell how many how badly they were treated? 12? 15 people. Anybody that will listen?

And that's just it stupid - they have the right to decide for themselves who they want to do business with and at what cost to growing their own business.

The fact that you can't let this work itself out in the free market and feel the need to unconstitutionally force private enterprise into your disturbed ideology proves that you know you are on the losing side of this debate.

Actually, that right there is how fucking stupid libtards are. Why would you want to force someone to make food for you who doesn't want to?!?! Gee, no risk there!!! No chance of them spitting in your food or rolling it around on the bathroom floor. Further still, why the fuck would you want to do business with someone who vehemently disagrees with your views? You're going to hand over your money to them so they can become wealthier and have more power and influence to impose their views?!? How dumb are you [MENTION=35352]zeke[/MENTION]?!?

Good God a Dumbocrats are so freaking stupid.

[

I'm sort of amused that you are all upset that the shoe is on the other foot.

I had a co-worker who was fired after working for our company for 14 years because she brought her girlfriend to the holiday party. Her girlfriend wore a man's suit just so nobody missed the point.

So now the tables have turned and it's the homophobes who find themselves in the minority, and you guys are whining because, oh my gosh, laws are actually being enforced.

Sorry, dude, Public Accommodation Laws have been on the books since the 1960's.

No, dude, a dissatisfied customer goes on Yelp, Google Places, your company facebook page, and just about every place else they can find and tells people how much your service sucks.

I'm wondering if Rottie would be so understanding if someone said, "We don't serve Christians here."

I would say - GOOD! I don't want to do business with you then. Just as the gay community should with a baker who doesn't want to make a cake for a gay wedding. And then both sides can go about their lives in FREEDOM and let the chips fall where they may.

It amazes me how stupid you are... the law says and this is nothing new you can refuse to serve some one if they are causing trouble in your business thats it ... being gay isn't causing trouble in your business ... being black isn't causing you trouble in your business ... being mexican isn't causing trouble in your business ... if you choose to refuse service to any of these reason then you are violating the law and you can be held responsible for your actions... the fact that you don't like gays people, or black people, or mexicans, doesn't give you the right to refuse service to them period ... being liberal has nothing to do with these rights ... being and american has everything to do with these rights ... I live in colorado and this guy should have been nailed to the cross for violating their rights to be served and now its going to cost him a lot of money I hope it cost him so much money that it causes him to close shop ... we don't need people like this in the UNited States of America doing business

P.S.
Nazi would not allow Gays to exist in their country ... the fact that you're soooooooo stupid to say "Nazi liberal" makes me laugh at your stupidity in these matters... after all being Nazi are conservative you know ... hitler supported the conservative way of thinking you moron

Last edited:
[

I had a co-worker who was fired after working for our company for 14 years because she brought her girlfriend to the holiday party. Her girlfriend wore a man's suit just so nobody missed the point.

So now the tables have turned and it's the homophobes who find themselves in the minority, and you guys are whining because, oh my gosh, laws are actually being enforced.

Sorry dude, the government has zero authority to force private institutions to conduct business with anyone. It's a private business on private property and they have the right to refuse service to anyone. Period.

And that might cost them tons of business (to the point where they might have to close their business). That is the natural counter-balance and the beauty of the free market.

[

Yuck, play the "public accommodation law" game with someone else. If you were so concerned about laws you'd be screaming against illegal immigration and supporting gun statutes. Gawd, how monumentally silly, Joe. This is about conformity and control.

I'd rather change hearts and minds about homosexuality, you'd rather take the conformity/consequences approach. Not everyone is as narcissistic as you.

Democrat Kirsten Powers: How ironic that the persecutors this time around are the so-called intellectuals. They claim to be liberal while behaving as anything but. The touchstone of liberalism is tolerance of differing ideas. Yet this mob exists to enforce conformity of thought and to delegitimize any dissent from its sanctioned worldview. Intolerance is its calling card.

Last edited:
[

And another gun nut masturbating over how many people he wants to shoot.

Best argument for gun control is letting the gun nuts talk.

The fact that you talk about control all the time says it all.

Best argument for conservatism is letting these Dumbicrat control freaks talk (which is why we don't attempt to repress their free speech rights like they do).

Whatever ever happened to the little sign… ‘We have a right to refuse service’?

It was replaced with a sign that says "Shirts and Shoes required"

To keep out redneck conservatives

So if I walk in without a shirt and/or shoes, do you have the right to deny me service? Oops....hypocrite.

(Give a liberal 5 seconds and they will defeat their own argument every time)

I don't get the big deal.

If a business doesn't want my money I'll find another that does.

I won't lose a minute's sleep over it either.

Forum List

Back