Whatever book you are reading.........

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
Go to the 5th page of the 5th chapter. Post the 5th sentence of the 5th paragraph. This should be interesting.

The captain then told him if he needed anything to call the lieutenant, then he excused himself and closed the door.

His hands resembled bundles of sticks under sheets of liver-spotted rice paper.

He was wearing a set of aquamarine scrubs, had a stethoscope around his neck and was doing a good job of impersonating a physician.

From the 2nd book I'm reading:

Al Sharpton: A public and political figure whose goal in life is to fight racism by creating more of it.

So I'm usually reading 2 - 3 books at a time...

Diego Garcia is also home to a CIA "black site", used for the interrogation of confirmed, high-value targets.

Dangit. I tried six books and didn't find one where the fifth paragraph had five sentences, if there even was a fifth paragraph. :lol:

I guess I could fudge it but I'm just going to give up for now.

A standing order has been issued for Confederate soldiers not to dress in confiscated woolen Union overcoats, but given a choice between being accidentally shot by a fellow southerner or surviving the bitter nightly chill, the rebels pick warmth every time.

"I have been feeling that we must forever be alone, going on, and on and on, from portage to portage, through this desolate wilderness."

The Lure of the Labrador Wild by Dillon Wallace.

P.s. - This book is in the public domain in the U.S. and available free for download at Project Gutenberg...

...as is the book I just finished in the same vein, The History of the Donner Party by Charles McGlashan, which I enthusiastically highly recommend.

Last edited:
I also wish I could remember her name, but I can't; this is what happens when you get to be ninety-one...or is it ninety-three?

Go to the 5th page of the 5th chapter. Post the 5th sentence of the 5th paragraph. This should be interesting.

"And one must speculate as to whether the New Right leaders told the union officials that, even as they talked, the Radical Right was cranking up Richard Viguerie's big mail machine to pump out a torrent of antilabor propaganda aimed at defeating the centerpiece of organized labor's 1978 legislative program - labor law reform."

- The Fear Brokers - US Senator Thomas J. McIntyre with John C. Obert - Introduction by US Senator Mark Hatfield

"Such food will be a source of death to you if withheld". Daughters of the Earth, Carolyn Neithammer.

Forum List

Back