What?

We don't have to work together, we just have to be Americans and understand our responsibility and duty to our country.

We have to understand who the enemy is. What is that element that is destroying us. If you believe the enemy is some guy with a towel wrapped around his head thousands of miles away in the desert, then you not only have no understand of events around you, you have no understanding of history. All empires crumble from within.

The only question is my brother, do you have the courage to stop laughing and stand up and be a citizen? Only you have that answer.

I'll do my best to be a good citizen. I have four years to work on it. But I'm glad you were finally honest about not wanting to work together.. that's a good start. honesty. so as far as my belief as to what element is destroying AMerica I can give it to you in one word. Liberalism.

[/B]

I'll do my best to be a good citizen. I have four years to work on it. But I'm glad you were finally honest about not wanting to work together.. that's a good start. honesty. so as far as my belief as to what element is destroying AMerica I can give it to you in one word. Liberalism.

What color would you like your tin foil hat?

why then did the Republicans get their asses handed to them in the last two major elections willow, if not for the monumental failures?

lots of reasons, I said "not entirely" what I see is A. they were in power for 8 years, people wanted change. B. The obamabots were sold a bill of goods that obamalama cannot deliver, and C. War!

monumental failure is just one of those partisan hack cookies they feed you at KOS.

The republicans problem is that they focused only on the right. They forgot about the independents and moderate democrates. Then they went what I called stupid or assume stupidity. They tried to get people to believe all the bull they were saying to the public switch from one to another. How can you be the party of morals when you have been one of the most immoral in a long time. Bypassing the constitution, torturing people, telling the media about spies working for us. Now if these are not immoral then i dont know what is losing your soul is not worth it is it.

lots of reasons, I said "not entirely" what I see is A. they were in power for 8 years, people wanted change. B. The obamabots were sold a bill of goods that obamalama cannot deliver, and C. War!

monumental failure is just one of those partisan hack cookies they feed you at KOS.

So wait a tick. How can you blame the Democrats for the problems of the last eight years if the Republicans have been the ones in power? How can you blame Liberalism for the downfall of this country then?

Oh wait, you can't. :lol:

So wait a tick. How can you blame the Democrats for the problems of the last eight years if the Republicans have been the ones in power? How can you blame Liberalism for the downfall of this country then?

Oh wait, you can't. :lol:

:eusa_hand:

What witty responses. What intelligent sayings will you come out with next?

Just decided to give up as you realize your logic is worse then a guy who thinks adding gasoline to a burning flame is a good idea?

What witty responses. What intelligent sayings will you come out with next?

Just decided to give up as you realize your logic is worse then a guy who thinks adding gasoline to a burning flame is a good idea?

:eusa_hand:

Republican failures, thanks to George W. Bush;

1. Failed to listen to the outgoing administration and Clark concerning the dangers of terrorists. Even said "Clinton seems to have a fixation about Bin Laden".

2. Failed to listen to over 50 warnings concerning something big going down in the fall of 2001. Some of the warning were quite specific. For this failure, 3000 Americans died.

3. Failed to go after Bin Laden specifically. Decided to do nation building in Afghanistan rather than concentrating on bringing Bin Laden to justice.

4. Failed to show any justification for the invasion and earned the hostility of the entire Muslim world for an act of aggression against a nation that was no danger to the US.

5. After 9-11, the entire world stood with us against the terrorists. Even in Tehran, at least 100,000 people held a candlelight vigil outside of our embassy to show their sympathy for the people who died from that terrorist action. Yet Bush failed to take advantage of this, and instead alienated people who were advesaries, yet were willing to aid us on this matter, and even alienated many allies with his belligerant attitude.

6. Failure to plan adaquetely for the occupation of Iraq. The invasion earned enmity, the incompetance after the invasion earned not only the world's contempt, but that of may citizens within the US.

7. Failure to realize that by carelessly spending money to the point that we were borrowing trillions from Asian nations that our economy was being fatally weakoned.

8. Failure to realize that our economy was being weakoned from within by bad policies, from mortgage policies, to policies that were constantly lowering the real take home pay of the average American. You cannot have a consumer driven economy when the consumer has no money to spend.

9. The final failure I will list is the most damning of all. The failure to recognize reality. Someone in Bush's administration early on, when reminded the reality is what determines success or failure, stated, smugly, to the person who made that statement, "You don't understand, we make our own reality". And they acted just in that manner. Constantly stating that things were going as planned. And we lost 4000 Americans in a war that should never have been. And Bin Laden is still alive and free after over seven years since 9-11. And our nation is bankrupt. We are printing money trying to stave off another Great Depression. Yet many on this board keep insisting that Bush was a success! Remember the Sunday before Meltdown Monday? Bush was on TV stating that the Fundementals of the Economy were sound. And, on the same day, McCain echoed him. Then came the reality of Monday.

Yes, the last eight years represent monumental failure. Failure of George W. Bush. Failure of the Republican Party. Do the Democrats deserve some of the blame for where we are? Damned right. But, for the last eight years, they had no power to set things right. The Republicans did, and they failed to do so in every arena.

Republican failures, thanks to George W. Bush;

1. Failed to listen to the outgoing administration and Clark concerning the dangers of terrorists. Even said "Clinton seems to have a fixation about Bin Laden".

2. Failed to listen to over 50 warnings concerning something big going down in the fall of 2001. Some of the warning were quite specific. For this failure, 3000 Americans died.

3. Failed to go after Bin Laden specifically. Decided to do nation building in Afghanistan rather than concentrating on bringing Bin Laden to justice.

4. Failed to show any justification for the invasion and earned the hostility of the entire Muslim world for an act of aggression against a nation that was no danger to the US.

5. After 9-11, the entire world stood with us against the terrorists. Even in Tehran, at least 100,000 people held a candlelight vigil outside of our embassy to show their sympathy for the people who died from that terrorist action. Yet Bush failed to take advantage of this, and instead alienated people who were advesaries, yet were willing to aid us on this matter, and even alienated many allies with his belligerant attitude.

6. Failure to plan adaquetely for the occupation of Iraq. The invasion earned enmity, the incompetance after the invasion earned not only the world's contempt, but that of may citizens within the US.

7. Failure to realize that by carelessly spending money to the point that we were borrowing trillions from Asian nations that our economy was being fatally weakoned.

8. Failure to realize that our economy was being weakoned from within by bad policies, from mortgage policies, to policies that were constantly lowering the real take home pay of the average American. You cannot have a consumer driven economy when the consumer has no money to spend.

9. The final failure I will list is the most damning of all. The failure to recognize reality. Someone in Bush's administration early on, when reminded the reality is what determines success or failure, stated, smugly, to the person who made that statement, "You don't understand, we make our own reality". And they acted just in that manner. Constantly stating that things were going as planned. And we lost 4000 Americans in a war that should never have been. And Bin Laden is still alive and free after over seven years since 9-11. And our nation is bankrupt. We are printing money trying to stave off another Great Depression. Yet many on this board keep insisting that Bush was a success! Remember the Sunday before Meltdown Monday? Bush was on TV stating that the Fundementals of the Economy were sound. And, on the same day, McCain echoed him. Then came the reality of Monday.

Yes, the last eight years represent monumental failure. Failure of George W. Bush. Failure of the Republican Party. Do the Democrats deserve some of the blame for where we are? Damned right. But, for the last eight years, they had no power to set things right. The Republicans did, and they failed to do so in every arena.

Bullshit. especially the very last sentence.. Bullshit. I shudder to think that now you are in power.. bullshit. KOS KOOL-AID on sale cheap..:lol::lol:

That is the truth, and it is a bad thing. The Democrats need to worry that there are people out there in the other party that might have a better idea, order to keep them working on better ideas themselves. Also, if there is no real competition, they will get fat, lazy, and the power will go to their heads, just as it did for the present crop of Republicans.

But democrats have to be as critical of Obama as they were of Bush. Democrats are no better at complete control of government than republicans were .. giving logic to McCain as president with a democratic congress.

But now that Obama has full control of government democrats become their own worst enemy.

Silence is failure .. and surrender.

If we start from here .. America is a plutocracy .. the picture of what is destroying us becomes clear.

[/B]

Honesty my brother, is the recognition that I never said "work together" at all. I said let's put America first before ideology. I said we should all be critical of our own side of the fence .. even more critical than we are of the opposing view.

In true competition, you don't win by talking about your opponents failures, you win by getting better yourself, thus allowing nature and truth to determine the winner.

I'm also beginning to see this is all over your head my brother.

Honesty my brother, is the recognition that I never said "work together" at all. I said let's put America first before ideology. I said we should all be critical of our own side of the fence .. even more critical than we are of the opposing view.

In true competition, you don't win by talking about your opponents failures, you win by getting better yourself, thus allowing nature and truth to determine the winner.

I'm also beginning to see this is all over your head my brother.

Thank You My Sister. I can't help that I was borned with stuff flying over my head.. you'll get over it.

Bullshit. especially the very last sentence.. Bullshit. I shudder to think that now you are in power.. bullshit. KOS KOOL-AID on sale cheap..:lol::lol:

Why not actually refute what he said instead of just crying bullshit if it's supposedly wrong?

Forum List

Back