What Your Kids Are Learning, Thank You Democrats!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, this shit goes in one ear, and out the other!!! The Fag Democrat Party!

SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER PUSHES COMMON CORE-ALIGNED LGBT CURRICULUM
by DR. SUSAN BERRY8 Sep 2015152
130b020de680eba6f6d472b0fe10edcc.jpg

The radical Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) has developed a Common Core-aligned “anti-bias” LGBT K-12 curriculum–which it says is meant to teach tolerance in schools.
SPLC’s “Teaching Tolerance” project has joined with Perspectives for a Diverse America in designing a curriculum guide called “Critical Practices for Anti-Bias Education,” which is a tool for “social-emotional learning” in the classroom.

Teaching Tolerance, according to the guide, is also a magazine that is “sent to 450,000 educators, reaching every school in the country, three times a year.”

“Tens of thousands of educators use the program’s film kits and more than 5,000 schools participate in the annual Mix It Up at Lunch Day Program,” the guide continues.

“As more and more emphasis is placed on improving academic outcomes, it can begin to feel as if there just isn’t enough time for relationship building and social-emotional learning,” states the Teaching Tolerance website. “But that doesn’t have to be the case.”

The curriculum guide trains young children and adolescents in identity politics and social justice.

Southern Poverty Law Center Pushes Common Core-Aligned LGBT Curriculum

"GTP"
wh1 (1).jpg

View attachment 49660
The radical Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) has developed a Common Core-aligned “anti-bias” LGBT K-12 curriculum–which it says is meant to teach tolerance in schools.

SPLC’s “Teaching Tolerance” project has joined with Perspectives for a Diverse America in designing a curriculum guide called “Critical Practices for Anti-Bias Education,” which is a tool for “social-emotional learning” in the classroom.

Teaching Tolerance, according to the guide, is also a magazine that is “sent to 450,000 educators, reaching every school in the country, three times a year.”

“Tens of thousands of educators use the program’s film kits and more than 5,000 schools participate in the annual Mix It Up at Lunch Day Program,” the guide continues.

“As more and more emphasis is placed on improving academic outcomes, it can begin to feel as if there just isn’t enough time for relationship building and social-emotional learning,” states the Teaching Tolerance website. “But that doesn’t have to be the case.”

The curriculum guide trains young children and adolescents in identity politics and social justice.

"GTP"
View attachment 49659

I'll tell you what my kids have learned: to recognize idiotic bigotry like yours for what it is.

View attachment 49660

"GTP"
View attachment 49659

I'll tell you what my kids have learned: to recognize idiotic bigotry like yours for what it is.

Yo, happy you are teaching your kids Morals, and about the man above? Sorry, but tell me how it goes when you explain the birds and the bees to your beloved children? Like how the abnormal does the other abnormal?

"GTP"
130b020de680eba6f6d472b0fe10edcc.jpg

If you want to subject young children to hateful PC propaganda you are the idiotic bigot.

Crick seems to want his kids embracing this guy:
130b020de680eba6f6d472b0fe10edcc-jpg.49673

View attachment 49660

"GTP"
View attachment 49659

Your post states that, and I quote:

"Teaching Tolerance, according to the guide, is also a magazine that is “sent to 450,000 educators, reaching every school in the country, three times a year.”

I have NEVER heard of this magazine before this post. I've been teaching for years.

Learning not to be bigots

I can see why it upsets conservatives

Why not teach kids to work hard, science, Geology, Meteorology, Astronomy, physics, math, reading, writing, history, computer science, how to wire a house, how to make stuff, etc...Things that help make America a stronger country!!!

What a waste of time...Sex is for the fucking bed room.

View attachment 49660

"GTP"
View attachment 49659

"Teaching Tolerance, according to the guide, is also a magazine that is “sent to 450,000 educators, reaching every school in the country, three times a year.”

I have NEVER heard of this magazine before this post. I've been teaching for years.

Yo, keep a look out for it Democrat Teacher!!! You might learn what is really happening in real LIFE!

"GTP"
Dunce-cap-in-corner (1).jpg

View attachment 49660

"GTP"
View attachment 49659

Yo, keep a look out for it Democrat Teacher!!! You might learn what is really happening in real LIFE!

"GTP"
View attachment 50226

I'm not a democrat or a liberal...but nice try. It's pathetic when people have nothing else to contribute to a discussion that they have to resort to making assumptions and then demonizimg their opponents. It's much more pathetic when they ignorantly do so.

Let me be loud and clear: I'm not a democrat, I didn't vote for Obama, I think that the teacher unions do more harm than good, and I deal constantly with the errors of both democrats and republicans in the educational system.

People like you are equally to blame for the system's flaws as much as the democrats are. Instead of providing any solutions you provide a bullshit article, with bullshit facts, and when you're faced with reality your defense mechanism is deflecting and personally attacking.

Who's the dumbass now? I'll be waiting for your unoriginal meme and/or retort that a child in the 5th grade could regurgitate.

School should be for academia, not social maneuvering on thoughts by the "masters of education." Leve them to learn about all kinds of people the way we did, through experiences with life.

Meanwhile, raise the bar in the three r's, reading, 'riting and 'rithmetic.

Forum List

Back