What your favorite Rock Band says about you:

I am sorry Toro, but if you had asked me what your fav. band was, never, ever would I have come close to BS.....ahhh the internet...:lol:

Sabbath was my fave band of those listed in the link. I was into metal and alternative when I was younger.

I was in the first 10 rows of the filming of this video in London. You can see, for just a fraction of a second, my fist pumping! My proudest moment...

[youtube]LoE6JVRPcTM[/youtube]

They didn't have Neil Young by himself, but this:

Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young: "You own 3 or more oversized hats"

I only have a few baseball caps (One says Colts, the other Cubs) and a black stocking cap I wear in the winter.

I need to step up my wardrobe!

How about this:

IMG_1127.jpg

But I'd rather see this:

Hats.gif

I am sorry Toro, but if you had asked me what your fav. band was, never, ever would I have come close to BS.....ahhh the internet...:lol:

Sabbath was my fave band of those listed in the link. I was into metal and alternative when I was younger.

I was in the first 10 rows of the filming of this video in London. You can see, for just a fraction of a second, my fist pumping! My proudest moment...

[youtube]LoE6JVRPcTM[/youtube]

Iron Maiden...wow...well, thats turning the clock back....I think I still have a few cassettes in a box somewhere, killers and my fav., the number of the beast...hallowed be thy name, kick ass song...... I can still sing it, not well but what the hell...those were the days amigo.

Forum List

Back