What young man doesn’t fantasize about slashing federal funding for the poor?

Paul Ryan Says He’s Been “Dreaming” of Cutting Medicaid For Years

To many, Ryan’s apparent delight at the idea of some 14 million Americans losing their health-care coverage over the next decade might seem cold. But Ryan is consistent, if nothing else, when it comes to his belief that the federal government should not be in the business of helping people get medical care. A longtime Ayn Rand devotee, the House Speaker has always maintained an ideological objection to federally mandated health insurance and the idea that individuals are entitled to such coverage.

“We can’t spend money on programs just because they sound good,” budget director Mick Mulvaney said at a press conference on Thursday, defending a budget that would cut federal funding for Meals on Wheels, a popular program that delivers meals to the elderly. Asked whether he thought the Trump budget was “hard-hearted,” Mulvaney insisted that gutting the Community Development Block Grant program—which partially funds Meals on Wheels—was really an act of kindness. “No, I don't think so,” the former congressman said. “In fact, I think it’s probably one of the most compassionate things we can do.”

. A Congressional Budget Office analysis found last week that low-income and elderly individuals living in rural areas will be disproportionately worse off under the Republican health-care plan. The same group has a lot to lose under Trump’s proposed budget.

Paul Ryan: I’ve Been Dreaming About Kicking Poors Off Medicaid Since I Was a Drunk Frat Boy

Ryan: So, the health care entitlements are the big, big, big drivers of our debt. There are three. Obamacare, Medicaid, and Medicare. Two out of three are going through Congress right now. So, Medicaid—sending it back to the states, capping its growth rate. We’ve been dreaming of this since you and I were drinking out of a keg.
[Laughter]

Paul Ryan laughing about poor Americans suffering. The guy is evil. Unfortunately, he is also a typical Republican.

A Dim idea of "compassion" always involves spending other people's money. There are a lot of able bodied douche-bags who have Medicaid. Fuck 'em. I have been through significant periods of my life without health insurance and I was never on the dole.

I have zero compassion for assholes working the system. Ryan is correct...billions should be cut.

You know it's Red States taking other people's money, right?

That's why I'm not a Republican. To me, screwing over the poor means you are a monster.

Monsters kill children while denying that they are killing children...

I'm just saying...
Like Republicans taking away children's healthcare.
ddfqsf3xuaea5c_-jpg.135262

Paul Ryan Says He’s Been “Dreaming” of Cutting Medicaid For Years

To many, Ryan’s apparent delight at the idea of some 14 million Americans losing their health-care coverage over the next decade might seem cold. But Ryan is consistent, if nothing else, when it comes to his belief that the federal government should not be in the business of helping people get medical care. A longtime Ayn Rand devotee, the House Speaker has always maintained an ideological objection to federally mandated health insurance and the idea that individuals are entitled to such coverage.

“We can’t spend money on programs just because they sound good,” budget director Mick Mulvaney said at a press conference on Thursday, defending a budget that would cut federal funding for Meals on Wheels, a popular program that delivers meals to the elderly. Asked whether he thought the Trump budget was “hard-hearted,” Mulvaney insisted that gutting the Community Development Block Grant program—which partially funds Meals on Wheels—was really an act of kindness. “No, I don't think so,” the former congressman said. “In fact, I think it’s probably one of the most compassionate things we can do.”

. A Congressional Budget Office analysis found last week that low-income and elderly individuals living in rural areas will be disproportionately worse off under the Republican health-care plan. The same group has a lot to lose under Trump’s proposed budget.

Paul Ryan: I’ve Been Dreaming About Kicking Poors Off Medicaid Since I Was a Drunk Frat Boy

Ryan: So, the health care entitlements are the big, big, big drivers of our debt. There are three. Obamacare, Medicaid, and Medicare. Two out of three are going through Congress right now. So, Medicaid—sending it back to the states, capping its growth rate. We’ve been dreaming of this since you and I were drinking out of a keg.
[Laughter]

Paul Ryan laughing about poor Americans suffering. The guy is evil. Unfortunately, he is also a typical Republican.

And next up "the Nazis were compassionate towards the Jews, "It was the best thing we could have done for them" said Nazi Concentration Camp Commander Fuckius Ewe "they'll be happier dead"."

Still waiting for someone to show me where the Constitution says the FEDERAL government is supposed to provide health care to individual citizens.

Anybody?

Forum List

Back