What You People Haven't Considered

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
About forty million Americans either don't have a computer or wouldn't know how to use one if they did. Damn near every one of them will vote for Obama. Democrats have always tried to take care of the less fortunate among us and this time will be the most exagerated case of that since Franklin Roosevelt. I predict not only victory but a mandate for the president.

About forty million Americans either don't have a computer or wouldn't know how to use one if they did. Damn near every one of them will vote for Obama. Democrats have always tried to take care of the less fortunate among us and this time will be the most exagerated case of that since Franklin Roosevelt. I predict not only victory but a mandate for the president.

free food.....free housing......free medical......free education......free computers......where does it end.....?

"About forty million Americans either don't have a computer or wouldn't know how to use one if they did. Damn near every one of them will vote for Obama."

With a ridiculous comment like that, I predict that you are close to being senile.

The poorest among us have computers, cell phones and free access to any library. But to connect your first statement to the conclusion you draw in your second is nonsense.

free food.....free housing......free medical......free education......free computers......where does it end.....?

When this schit stops!!

blog_income_top_one_percent.png

My elderly in laws have computers but will not hook them up to the internet fot fear of the computer stealing their information(credit cards and other ID theft)
They do not get any welfare, but vote democrat.

But it isnt free, of course. Someone has to pay for it.

But it isnt free, of course. Someone has to pay for it.

Pretty goddam obvious who is doing it:

When this schit stops!!

it's not schit....it's called making big money....which is what FREE AMERICANS are allowed to do......(although i do agree that some extort the system unfairly for which new rules could be applied....why doesn't Obama do that instead of just more taxes.....?)

if you took the entire U.S. income (GDP) which is about $13 Trillion and spead it evenly over the total population which is about 300 million.......the per capita income would be about $43,000.....

our median household income is roughly $50,000......you will notice in the chart how the median income continues to drop under Obama policies....

middlechart.jpg

You have to understand how people like Campbell define success.... to them a nation of the clueless and dependent = success.

Forum List

Back