What year will Niki Haley be president?

I like Nikki Haley too, but the Republican party would NEVER make a woman, the GOP nominee-for President-:auiqs.jpg: Misogyny is deeply routed within the party, including the Stepford wives & June Clevers that would never vote for a woman President.

She would have to run as an Independent or Democrat to get that one.
Yes they would.

No they wouldn't. They may like Nikki Haley, but we saw what they did with Carly Fiorina lin 2016. . Actually beating 2 men with real votes--(Chris Christie & John Kasich) and they still slammed her back to the 2nd stage. They wiould do everything they could to destroy Nikki Haley before she ever caught close to the GOP Presidential nomination.

That's just the Republlican party and how they react to intelligenct successful women.
You can’t compare Carly and Haley. Republicans have nothing against women. We just want smart ones and not window dressing.

Since Trump made fun of Carly's looks, she was not there for the window dressing. She had every bit as much experience as Trump did and was every bit as successful in business as he is.

Quantify success = $$$$

Trump is a multi billionaire, Carly is worth, ten? twenty million?

59 million.

They had very different starting points. She did not have a company given to her that was started by her grandmother.

You can’t compare Carly and Haley. Republicans have nothing against women. We just want smart ones and not window dressing.

Since Trump made fun of Carly's looks, she was not there for the window dressing. She had every bit as much experience as Trump did and was every bit as successful in business as he is.
I agree. Last week I stayed in a Hotel named after her.....

No wait....

There is no hotel named after Bill Gates, I guess that means he sucks at business also.

Damn, you are even dumber than most of the sheep. Seems once you tried to claim you were not a Trump sheep. Glad you gave up that joke
And the drama thickens as the fraud starts using personal attacks after just whining about such attacks.

Bobblehead

He masquerades as a libertarian. If you could believe that...

Far to the right of you, that is one thing that is for certain.

No wait....

There is no hotel named after Bill Gates, I guess that means he sucks at business also.

Damn, you are even dumber than most of the sheep. Seems once you tried to claim you were not a Trump sheep. Glad you gave up that joke
And the drama thickens as the fraud starts using personal attacks after just whining about such attacks.

Bobblehead

He's a liar. A TERRIBLE liar. Everyone can see through his charade

Yes, every Trump sheep on here calls me a lefty and not a single one of them have yet to point to an issue that I hold a "lefty" view on.

The problem is you sheep mistake Trump worship for being "right", which is a joke as Trump is and always has been a NY liberal.

No wait....

Bobblehead

He's a liar. A TERRIBLE liar. Everyone can see through his charade

Yes, every Trump sheep on here calls me a lefty and not a single one of them have yet to point to an issue that I hold a "lefty" view on.

The problem is you sheep mistake Trump worship for being "right", which is a joke as Trump is and always has been a NY liberal.

Sure, getting rid of regulations, drilling all over the place, cutting taxes, nominating Supreme Court justices will a conservative bent - all liberal things:lmao:

you sheep mistake Trump worship

Except for the fact that I bitch every time he says or does something exceptionally stupid...

You have NEVER to my knowledge EVER taken a conservative position on any subject. You are in every bash Trump/GOP thread each time your on.

Y O U
A R E
A
F U C K I N G
F R A U D

you sheep mistake Trump worship

Except for the fact that I bitch every time he says or does something exceptionally stupid...

You have NEVER to my knowledge EVER taken a conservative position on any subject. You are in every bash Trump/GOP thread each time your on.

Y O U
A R E
A
F U C K I N G
F R A U D

I take "conservative" positions on abortion, guns, free trade, 1st amendment, smaller government, deficit free spending, my view of ObamaCare,

I take a much farther right than conservative positions on anti-discrimination laws, the misuse of our military, individual rights and freedoms, the governments role in marriage and the use of the tax code for social engineering, government intrusions like smoking laws, helmet laws and seat belt laws and the size of the government.

And yes, I bash Trump and the GOP because both are to the left of me.

I have yet to see you truly criticize Trump while I have praised him for his SCOTUS picks as well as his desire to send the military to the border, just to name a few

Last edited:
And just to be clear, I liked Carly and would have voted for her.

Sure, against Hillary, but there were better candidates than her in the field

No there weren't better candidates than Hillary Clinton in her field dumbass. She beat Bernie Sanders worst than she did Trump, by a whopping 3,775,437 popular Democrat primary votes. In 2008 Barack Obama beat Hillary Clinton by a mere 41.622 Democrat primary votes. And she didn't go running around calling it a "rigged election."
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote
2008 Democratic Popular Vote | RealClearPolitics

Apparently only men campaign on a rigged election, when they're getting their ass's kicked by a woman.

There is no one that could have watched any of those debates either during the Primary or with Hillary Clinton, and walked away believing that he was competent or qualified to be POTUS. If they tell you differently they're lying through their teeth.

So you voted for this.

trump-on-his-rivals-cartoon.jpg

And then you voted again for this:

th

Even after listening to this.

I never thought that Jimmy Carter would be replaced as the worst President in U.S. history. But you've done it with Donald Trump. A man that has the emotional stability of a teenage drama queen with a 7th grade understanding of US policy is now POTUS--
because Republicans couldn't stand the thought of a woman President.
Hear the entire NYT stunning op-ed - CNN Video

There's a reason that Republican's put up a raining men platform in 2016. 16 male GOP candidates to blast away at one woman--(Hillary Clinton.) Republicans can't stand the thought of the 1st woman President, because once that happens they know there will be more.

Nikki Haley doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell becoming the GOP Presidential candidate. They will destroy her.

So don't give me this :bsflag:that all of a sudden REPUBLICANS love & respect women now-:auiqs.jpg: They don't.

Dear Hillary: How Very Dare You! | HuffPost

Last edited:
We saw how the Republican party reacted when Trump went after her and "stated look at that face, can you believe she is running for POTUS>" They laughed and cheered him on.

You mean like they did with Lying Ted, Little Marco, and Low Energy Jeb?

She may very well be the first woman president.
And she is a "real" Indian lol

I like Nikki Haley too, but the Republican party would NEVER make a woman, the GOP nominee-for President-:auiqs.jpg: Misogyny is deeply routed within the party, including the Stepford wives & June Clevers that would never vote for a woman President.

Yes they would.

No they wouldn't. They may like Nikki Haley, but we saw what they did with Carly Fiorina lin 2016. . Actually beating 2 men with real votes--(Chris Christie & John Kasich) and they still slammed her back to the 2nd stage. They wiould do everything they could to destroy Nikki Haley before she ever caught close to the GOP Presidential nomination.

That's just the Republlican party and how they react to intelligenct successful women.

BULLSHIT- you're just -trying to cover up what Republicans did to a woman Presidential candidate. They would do the exact same thing with Nikki Haley as they did with Carly Fiorina--(who in my opinion leveled Trump during every single debate) You flew right over her and landed on the biggest piece of cow shit you could find.

You voted for the Ass Clown because you LIKED the remarks he has and was making about WOMEN. Any woman that voted for Trump must have been stupid enough to think that he meant some other woman, not them of course--:auiqs.jpg:

You're all a bunch of fucking misogynists just admit it. If you weren't you wouldn't have voted for Trump. That would have been the very last thing you would have done.

If Nikki Haley ever won the GOP Presidential nomination you would have 3/4's of the Republican party voting for the MALE DNC candidate--:auiqs.jpg:

Blow it out your ass. You can’t possibly know since you are a partisan prick.

Yes they would.

BULLSHIT- you're just -trying to cover up what Republicans did to a woman Presidential candidate. They would do the exact same thing with Nikki Haley as they did with Carly Fiorina--(who in my opinion leveled Trump during every single debate) You flew right over her and landed on the biggest piece of cow shit you could find.

You voted for the Ass Clown because you LIKED the remarks he has and was making about WOMEN. Any woman that voted for Trump must have been stupid enough to think that he meant some other woman, not them of course--:auiqs.jpg:

You're all a bunch of fucking misogynists just admit it. If you weren't you wouldn't have voted for Trump. That would have been the very last thing you would have done.

If Nikki Haley ever won the GOP Presidential nomination you would have 3/4's of the Republican party voting for the MALE DNC candidate--:auiqs.jpg:

Wow, talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

Yes they would.

Wow, talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

You can blow it out your ass too. You have no idea about me.

Possibilities:

1. Vice President in President Trump's next term

But, more likely,

2. Secretary of State in said Trump Term II.

THEN by a landslide America's first legitimate minority AND female president.

Possibilities:

But, more likely,

How was Obama not a legitimate minority?

Possibilities:

But, more likely,

In your DREAMS--

It's unlikely that Trump will make it through his first term & if he did Republicans are certain to primary him for a 2nd term.

There's nothing like admitting to obstruction of justice on Natiional T.V.

In the video they are referencing an article that was confirmed by James Clapper, National Intelligence Director, under sworn testimony over a year ago. Trump surrogates were being picked up in routine spying operations in conversations with Russian intelligence agents, by several different foreign intelligence services since 2015. Here is the article.
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

For confrimation of Clapper's testimony click this link and scroll down to Fienstein asking Clapper questions.
Full transcript: Sally Yates and James Clapper testify on Russian election interference

It is rumored that Robert Mueller will be unloading a ton of Federal Grand Jury indictiments right after the midterm. He has already accumulated 5 guilty plea's, 37 Federal Grand Jury indicitments and 100's of criminal charges. Right now he is following long standing DOJ protoccol of not releasing any information withint 60 days of an election, which is why it has been so quiet on the Russian front.

image038-4.jpg

Forum List

Back