What would you rather have?

What would you rather have:

• A boss in a down economy with less money

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are too many variables that would affect my answer. Some corporations are raking in huge profits these days after downsizing and layoffs. Shareholders are getting huge dividends, but employees are losing jobs or benefits.

Taxes?

For the past ten years the "boss" has enjoyed a bigger profit. In that time the economy has gone into the toilet.

What did the "boss" do with the extra money he/she did not have to pay in taxes?

:eusa_eh:

None of your fucking business as it was not your money.

Does it matter either way?

Your boss is not keeping you on the payroll because he likes you, he's keeping you around because you're doing a job that he needs done in order to stay in business and make money.

As soon as he finds a way doing without you or getting your job done more cheaply, you'll be gone.

A boss with more money is more likely to expand his business and hire more people.

Assuming the boss owns the business. One's boss may also have a boss who also has a boss, etc., none of whom have the decision making authority for expanding and hiring.

I am assuming the boss is the owner. If the boss was a mere employee, the argument would not make sense.

My answer is the same as SP. I'm the boss, so I vote the boss has more money. If I got the more money, I'd probably hire someone. We're at about that point.

Taxes?

For the past ten years the "boss" has enjoyed a bigger profit. In that time the economy has gone into the toilet.

What did the "boss" do with the extra money he/she did not have to pay in taxes?

:eusa_eh:

None of your fucking business as it was not your money.
In my case, it was...and my aren't you sensitive. :lol:

In your case it was your business what your boss did with his money? Or are you saying it was your money? How did that happen?

What do you care if another person suddenly had more money to with what he wished?

The simple fact is that when people are allowed to keep more of what they earn we are all better off.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back