What would you like whites to do?

What violent language? You want to resort to physical violence if discussing race face to face with whites.
He keeps trying to change what he said after he realised just what he said!

And here it is again:

I know a whole lot of black men/women who don't waste time talking to whites about race because they'll end up punching the white person in the mouth.

I can't change what said. Nor am I trying. This comment doesn't say we go out looking to talk to whites about race so we can punch them in the mouth. Such is what you infer by your comment. So my comment is saying we avoid violence by not talking to certain whites about race. Whites say some extremely stupid shit to us when we try doing so. Your posts are an example as are many of the posts here by other whites. And who the hell are you to try judging when your ass is a racist?
Lol you call most white posters racist. Nobody said you go looking for people, your response indicates that if blacks dont like what whites say about race, they will punch them. Pretty sorry behavior.
5b7798782000002c0034aa54.png

American Charged In Uganda After Racist Assault On Hotel Workers
A video shows the man striking out, using a racial slur and telling the staff they have to obey him.
Honestly why can't white man start on me like this ? I'd fuking bury that white man and take what ever comes my way
Paul, guys like this would rather shoot you in the dark in the back because most white men are cowards, that's why you only see their women talking shit and calling cops on negro's not doing nothing....but you really want to swing on the white man.....VOTE THIS NOVEMBER AND GET EM WERE IT REALLY HURTS!!

And here it is again:

I know a whole lot of black men/women who don't waste time talking to whites about race because they'll end up punching the white person in the mouth.

I can't change what said. Nor am I trying. This comment doesn't say we go out looking to talk to whites about race so we can punch them in the mouth. Such is what you infer by your comment. So my comment is saying we avoid violence by not talking to certain whites about race. Whites say some extremely stupid shit to us when we try doing so. Your posts are an example as are many of the posts here by other whites. And who the hell are you to try judging when your ass is a racist?
Lol you call most white posters racist. Nobody said you go looking for people, your response indicates that if blacks dont like what whites say about race, they will punch them. Pretty sorry behavior.

A video shows the man striking out, using a racial slur and telling the staff they have to obey him.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

This dumb ass is in Africa doing this. And these fools are asking US blacks what need to do.

I'm white. But don't link me to that idiot. Get real, the fact that you want to link all white people to this asshole?
Does that mean now I can go find some black guy on youtube acting like a horses ass and then turn around .. say he represents black people on USMB?

Most if not all Americans in Uganda are not going to be acting like this guy did .
Bottom line is this, when white people stop the hate, hate will end yesterday in this country!!

And here it is again:

Honestly why can't white man start on me like this ? I'd fuking bury that white man and take what ever comes my way
Paul, guys like this would rather shoot you in the dark in the back because most white men are cowards, that's why you only see their women talking shit and calling cops on negro's not doing nothing....but you really want to swing on the white man.....VOTE THIS NOVEMBER AND GET EM WERE IT REALLY HURTS!!
You dont know most white men to make that determination.

And here it is again:

Now you're going to pretend that its white guys who are doing all the shooting? If Paul gets shot in the back, chances are the shooter is black.

And here it is again:

Worst campaign slogan I've ever seen

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

This dumb ass is in Africa doing this. And these fools are asking US blacks what need to do.

I'm white. But don't link me to that idiot. Get real, the fact that you want to link all white people to this asshole?
Does that mean now I can go find some black guy on youtube acting like a horses ass and then turn around .. say he represents black people on USMB?

Most if not all Americans in Uganda are not going to be acting like this guy did .

If most of the blacks here were posting the racsim whites here post, then maybe your comments would have merit. No one has said anything about how most whites act in Uganda. The video is about this one white guy.

The racism here gets posted from both sides. Yeah the video is about one guy, then what does that have to do with people here on USMB?

Forum List

Back