What would you like to see in a National Healthcare Plan?

Yet, nobody in Europe would want to pay for American style private insurance

They are shocked that Americans would lose their house or go bankrupt if they get seriously ill

Europe has long waiting lists for people who need treatment.\

By the time your appointment for you oncologist arrives, you'll need the services of a good mortician instead. Not as long of a wait for that

Bullshit
Waiting lists are for elective or non emergency procedures

A knee replacement is non emergency but I d rather not have to wait six months to get one.
Would you wait if you could get it done for free?

I have insurance and six months of pain is not “free”. Plus we have better doctors here so my answer is NO

We would use American Doctors and your new hip would be free

If you can’t wait six months, I’m sure there would be a way for you to pay for it

Europe has long waiting lists for people who need treatment.\

By the time your appointment for you oncologist arrives, you'll need the services of a good mortician instead. Not as long of a wait for that

Bullshit

A knee replacement is non emergency but I d rather not have to wait six months to get one.

I have insurance and six months of pain is not “free”. Plus we have better doctors here so my answer is NO

If you can’t wait six months, I’m sure there would be a way for you to pay for it

Would the doctors be Top Quality orthopaedists trained and Johns Hopkins and the Cleveland Clinic? Or would they be the Nick Riviera or Vinnie Boombatz type physicians, who may have only become doctors because of Affirmative Action?

An free operation that is done by someone semi-competent is worth what you pay for it.

Bullshit

Would the doctors be Top Quality orthopaedists trained and Johns Hopkins and the Cleveland Clinic? Or would they be the Nick Riviera or Vinnie Boombatz type physicians, who may have only become doctors because of Affirmative Action?

An free operation that is done by someone semi-competent is worth what you pay for it.
Hip replacements and more complicated surgeries are done around the world.

Incompetent surgeons are still subject to sanctions and legal actions

Sanctions and legal actions don't help the person victimized by the incompetent doctor.

They might as well have not had the operation, if it isn't going to be done right.

As a parent I would pay 10x more to have the surgery in the US.

Forum List

Back