What would you like the state to do?

Just imagine what "Free Food" would taste like...

No thank you. I want food that the people who made it, are making money by selling it.

Well, obviously, I don't want the state to exist at all, but with the state still existing, I thought it'd be a good idea to get people's ideas on what they would want the state to do. Let's keep it civil.
Here are my ideas:
- Universal Healthcare
- Free Higher Level Education
- Food distribution centers in all major cities/areas with those poverty
- Full employment
- Higher taxes on the top 0.1%
- Reduced military spending, more focus on renewable energy programs/health/education
- Government program to provide housing to the homeless using the existing homes that are unoccupied, or homes that can never sell, etc, etc...
Many more, just a brief list.

You're not much of a 'marxist' are you?

In fact, you are SO fucking stupid that you don't even know what the State is SUPPOSED to do under Marxist theory.

The interference of the state power in social relations becomes superfluous in one sphere after another, and then ceases of itself. The government of persons is replaced by the administration of things and the direction of the processes of production. The state is not “abolished,” it withers away ~~ Friedrich Engels

I could talk to and maybe even find some common ground with a true Marxist.

You are NOT.

You are just another scum of the earth piece of dimocrap filth who doesn't have a clue

moron

God I miss my days in Vietnam when killing communists was not only legal but honorable.

Maybe some day again. Maybe......

Well, obviously, I don't want the state to exist at all, but with the state still existing, I thought it'd be a good idea to get people's ideas on what they would want the state to do. Let's keep it civil.
Here are my ideas:
- Universal Healthcare
- Full employment
- Reduced military spending, more focus on renewable energy programs/health/education
- Government program to provide housing to the homeless using the existing homes that are unoccupied, or homes that can never sell, etc, etc...

You're not much of a 'marxist' are you?

In fact, you are SO fucking stupid that you don't even know what the State is SUPPOSED to do under Marxist theory.

The interference of the state power in social relations becomes superfluous in one sphere after another, and then ceases of itself. The government of persons is replaced by the administration of things and the direction of the processes of production. The state is not “abolished,” it withers away ~~ Friedrich Engels

I could talk to and maybe even find some common ground with a true Marxist.

You are NOT.

You are just another scum of the earth piece of dimocrap filth who doesn't have a clue

moron

God I miss my days in Vietnam when killing communists was not only legal but honorable.

Maybe some day again. Maybe......
I'm a Marxist in relation to the worldview, not by his plans. Ah, endorse mass murder, good to know..

I know waht you're doing, dirtbag.

You're trying to draw me in deeper, (the Russian military calls it a fire trap) and report me to the mods.

I don't give a fuck. They let scumbag motherfuckers like you infest this place with your fucking drivel..... Ban me.

I don't care.

Meanwhile, eat shit punk.

Here are my ideas:
- Universal Healthcare
- Full employment

Single payer, which is universal health care with people paying in according to income.

I would say make Jr. College and Job training free, but higher education needs the funds. Beside, Jr. Colleges makes the first two years of credit transferable.

Food distribution we have now.

Full employment is not possible.

Higher taxes on the top 10% with a valid spending and investment plan.

Reduced military spending and transfer some spending to where it will do the most good. Like specialty squads and drones with more accuracy.

You can't just give away homes. Otherwise they become crap. Free housing must be open to inspection and a plan must me in place to prepare people for employment and there must be some type of standards.

--------------

You have to be careful not to sound as simplistic as Republicans. You need to look at the big picture instead of "free this and free that". Everything has consequences. When investors invest, they look at the unintended consequences to minimize anything that could derail their plans. You need to do the same thing.

Here are my ideas:
- Universal Healthcare
- Full employment
And how much of an income tax do you think it will take to fund all this Bullshit?

Here are my ideas:
- Universal Healthcare
- Full employment
I agree with the part about reducing military spending and full employment. The others are already taken care of. Most homeless people choose to live on the street rather than a shelter.

Here are my ideas:
- Universal Healthcare
- Full employment
I agree with the part about reducing military spending and full employment. The others are already taken care of. Most homeless people choose to live on the street rather than a shelter.
And you know everyone of them so you're able to testify to that?

Here are my ideas:
- Universal Healthcare
- Full employment
Universal healthcare is another violation of rights as would be free higher education with all the tax raises necessary. Homeless people reject offers for food most of the time because they get free food from soup kitchens or just random people offering. Most of them just want money for drugs, alcohol, cigarettes.

Here are my ideas:
- Universal Healthcare
- Full employment
Universal healthcare is another violation of rights as would be free higher education with all the tax raises necessary. Homeless people reject offers for food most of the time because they get free food from soup kitchens or just random people offering. Most of them just want money for drugs, alcohol, cigarettes.
And you know every one of them? Every homeless person?
If you be so aware, you would realize that homeless people need intervention most of the time...and hope...

Provide for the common defense and promote the general welfare. A bunch of old farts wrote that down on a document a long time ago and it still applies. Notice they didn't say "promote the common defense and provide for the general welfare"?

Provide for the common defense and promote the general welfare. A bunch of old farts wrote that down on a document a long time ago and it still applies. Notice they didn't say "promote the common defense and provide for the general welfare"?
Notice they didn't say abortion either, they were far too busy just getting started..The general welfare came from those in power during the latter 1800's...

Here are my ideas:
- Universal Healthcare
- Full employment
If you be so aware, you would realize that homeless people need intervention most of the time...and hope...
It's sad but most people who are homeless, living on the street, have some sort of mental illness. I don't know every homeless person but if there's just 1 homeless guy that is hungry I don't really care enough to raise everyone's taxes for one guy.

Here are my ideas:
- Universal Healthcare
- Full employment
It's sad but most people who are homeless, living on the street, have some sort of mental illness. I don't know every homeless person but if there's just 1 homeless guy that is hungry I don't really care enough to raise everyone's taxes for one guy.
No heaven for you!!

Forum List

Back