What would you like Obama to do if he wins reelection?

Me,

Follow through with his reduction of the corporate tax
Bring back jobs from over sea's
Keep spending money on renewable technologies. It isn't the advancement that I'm against, but the poor choices of where he's spending it on.

---
I wish he would spend more on science and technology that isn't green.
I wish he'd remove stupid regs(red tape) that shuts down businesses or stand in the way of science. Like fusion, nuclear, cancer research, etc.
If he's reelected I WISH he would try to be more honest.

"What would you like Obama to do if he wins reelection?"

Commit suicide.

Tell Lil' Dumbya "it ain't workin'", while he's tryin' to stay outta-sight.

Irish-George-Bush-38847.jpg

Let the Bush tax-cuts go "tits up".

Economists' Opposing Bush Tax Cuts

"Passing these tax cuts will worsen the long-term budget outlook, adding to the nation’s projected chronic deficits. This fiscal deterioration will reduce the capacity of the government to finance Social Security and Medicare benefits as well as investments in schools, health, infrastructure, and basic research. Moreover, the proposed tax cuts will generate further inequalities in after-tax income."​

Last edited:
Because this nation belongs to us nancy, no matter who is temporarily in charge in DC.

You are right, in a literal sense, it does belong to US.

However, your connotation is predictably incorrect... This country belongs to everyone, not just one particular group.

You know, the whole "we the people" thing. :lol:

It’s not a matter of wanting Obama to do something, it’s a matter of wanting the GOP to work with the president to address the Nation’s issues.

That won’t happen when the president’s re-elected, of course; the right will shift from ‘getting rid of Obama’ mode to ‘destroy Obama’s legacy’ mode.

the right will shift from ‘getting rid of Obama’ mode to ‘destroy Obama’s legacy’ mode.

Legacy? LOL!

Forum List

Back