What would you give up?

What would you give up?

• Total voters

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
If you had to pick one.

Your Cell Phone

Your Computer

*Which of these 2 could you not 'do without'?

A mom must keep in touch with her children, so I'd give up my computer. I'd just like to add that I'm grateful I don't really have to give it up.

:confused: That is not a viable choice...at ALL!!! :eusa_snooty:

Neither. I'm completely reliant on both the internet, my cell/mobile phone and other forms of communication technology, mainly two-way radios. I couldn't make money without them.

My cell phone, hands down. Too many people think that just because you "can" answer the phone anywhere, anytime, 24/7 that you "have" to.

The computer I can just turn off, e-mail will be there whenever. :D

A mom must keep in touch with her children, so I'd give up my computer. I'd just like to add that I'm grateful I don't really have to give it up.

I'm reliably informed that Moms and children both coped admirably before the invention of the cell phone. I think you're exaggerating just a tad.

I'm reliably informed that Moms and children both coped admirably before the invention of the cell phone. I think you're exaggerating just a tad.

Before the advent of the cell phone, kids could reasonably ditch their parents with little effort. There is no way on God's green earth that I would have ever wanted the cellular device around when I was a youth. :lol:

Oh, obviously PHONE is my choice. I'm like JWBooth . . . I don't even really want the house one. lol

Sadly I am old enough to remember what it was like to be in business before cell phones and email.
It was wonderful. A completely different world.
Today everyone expects answers immediately. If you haven't answered an email in a half hour or so - they call your cell phone. If you don't answer your cell - you don't appreciate their business.

Man, it was so much easier before.

Forum List

Back