What would you do?

Dude.. You went back to APRIL 29TH to find a post of mine, just to respond to it NOW (MAY 6th!), and I'm the one that's emotionally unstable?

You've been here posting all week, and it took you this long to come up with that response?

I do understand why a few of you are friends, now, though.. You're all part of the same therapy group.

Ha! ha! Ha! ha! Ha! ha! Ha! ha!Ha! ha! Ha! ha! Ha! ha! Ha! ha! You are a mess!

I didn't say you'd get much of an answer here, either, but thanks for ceasing the blathering, nonsensical emails. :)

One email moments ago is not ceaseless.... RSR has taught you the art of being an idiot well.

Shattered, " Ignore what a say after a short period of time! My word is only good for a short period of time, then expires!"

Ha! Ha! ha!Ha! Ha! ha!Ha! Ha! ha!Ha! Ha! ha!

A self imposed expiration date on what you say..... and just how long are we to believe you?

You would be incorrect. It is no one's responsibility to crop your photos but your own. I neither use, nor know how to use photoshop. I will simply delete them if they screw up the page.

Great, delete them if they screw up the page.... but only if they screw up the page or are sexually offensive or violent, but do not delete them because you disagree with the implied meaning.

One email moments ago is not ceaseless.... RSR has taught you the art of being an idiot well.

Shattered, " Ignore what a say after a short period of time! My word is only good for a short period of time, then expires!"

Ha! Ha! ha!Ha! Ha! ha!Ha! Ha! ha!Ha! Ha! ha!

A self imposed expiration date on what you say..... and just how long are we to believe you?

Are you drunk? Even simple sentences that make sense are becoming increasingly difficult for you to manage...

Forum List

Back