What would you do?

TAS, why do I get the feeling this is going to be about the Palestinians and Israelis?

Your intrinsically racist, fascistic slip is showing again, Barge arse.

Did it ever enter your repulsively egotistical, empty head that you are accusing Tas of EXACTLY the same kind of knee-jerk prejudice that you display in this thread,

It seems to me, that there is no where in the ME, sans Israel, where the people had many 'freedoms' as we know them. Thus how could they 'suddenly' taken away?
04-29-2007 05:09 AM

and elsewhere on this board?

You and your bigoted buddies have shown nothing but surly belligerence toward Tas, simply because he is an Arab. Your scarcely concealed hostility toward him makes as much sense as me condemning Laplanders for American war crimes, just because they too are “white.”

Your arrogant attitude is precisely why I automatically tar ALL you supercilious pricks/twats of the Christo-capitalist persuasion with the same broad brush. Arrogant arseholes like you hate being hit with a ball of their own smugly superior shit.

Sorry I haven’t got any more bonus-for-saying-nice-things-about-neo-cons reputation points for you to purloin. What if I send you some personal possession, that you can perform obscene acts with, to compensate?

Tas, as Rudyard Kipling said, “You’re are a better man than I am, Gunga Din” for not telling these fascists to get fucked with the rough end of a pineapple several posts ago.

Where does he say it's a moderator's problem? I got a real quick solution of he wants ME to fix it.

Here is the quotes From the Should RSR stay or go thread:

You said:
Dude, you can make that pic fit the screen, delete it, or I will delete it. Choice is yours.

I replied straight forward and without malice:
You do it, I don't have the ability from here. That is a moderator thing.

It is the truth. I do not have the ability to remove anything that has been posted.

SHATTERED, do you get along with any one?

(I'm in tatters)

(I do love the song!)

Poster_13290.jpg

Shattered, shattered
Love and hope and sex and dreams
Are still surviving on the street
Look at me, Im in tatters!
Im a shattered
Shattered

Friends are so alarming
My lovers never charming
Lifes just a cocktail party on the street
Big apple
People dressed in plastic bags
Directing traffic
Some kind of fashion
Shattered

Laughter, joy, and loneliness and sex and sex and sex and sex
Look at me, Im in tatters
Im a shattered
Shattered

All this chitter-chatter, chitter-chatter, chitter-chatter bout
Shmatta, shmatta, shmatta -- I cant give it away on 7th avenue
This towns been wearing tatters (shattered, shattered)
Work and work for love and sex
Aint you hungry for success, success, success, success
Does it matter? (shattered) does it matter?
Im shattered.
Shattered

Ahhh, look at me, Im a shattered
Im a shattered
Look at me- Im a shattered, yeah

Pride and joy and greed and sex
Thats what makes our town the best
Pride and joy and dirty dreams and still surviving on the street
And look at me, Im in tatters, yeah
Ive been battered, what does it matter
Does it matter, uh-huh
Does it matter, uh-huh, Im a shattered

Dont you know the crime rate is going up, up, up, up, up
To live in this town you must be tough, tough, tough, tough, tough!
You got rats on the west side
Bed bugs uptown
What a mess this towns in tatters Ive been shattered
My brains been battered, splattered all over manhattan

Uh-huh, this towns full of money grabbers
Go ahead, bite the big apple, dont mind the maggots, huh
Shadoobie, my brains been battered
My friends they come around they
Flatter, flatter, flatter, flatter, flatter, flatter, flatter
Pile it up, pile it high on the platter

WHOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH YOU FUCKING THICK BASTARD IDIOT........why should we have to put up with this bullshit?

A wise man, (me) once (well actually now) said:

"If you want to read only that with you agree, you should only read that which you write!"

Your presence here is a permanent reminder of your stupidity and ignorance. Roomy, your cap fits, wear it little boy.

Dude.. You seriously need to stop the shit. If you don't know how to use Photoshop to edit your ridiculous fucking pictures down to something normal, don't fucking post them.

And, you're wrong.. It's not a "moderators problem" - it's your fucking problem.

Stop the shit.

You read as good as RSR writes.

Hi or Salam
What would you do if you woke-up one morning and found that your freedom and liberty were taken away from you? That you are not free anymore? What would you do?

Pray, listen, organize and act.

In whatever thread the delapitated trailer was posted.. You told him to resize it, or you'd delete it.. He said he can't, and that's a moderators problem...

...stir..stir..stir...

Having taken the time to fully explain the one incident of posting a large photo to you after you posted -
Dude.. You seriously need to stop the shit. If you don't know how to use Photoshop to edit your ridiculous fucking pictures down to something normal, don't fucking post them.

And, you're wrong.. It's not a "moderators problem" - it's your fucking problem.

Stop the shit.

You exaggerating the situation to Gunny like a 3 year old spoiled child,
In whatever thread the delapitated trailer was posted.. You told him to resize it, or you'd delete it.. He said he can't, and that's a moderators problem...

...stir..stir..stir...

I now know for certain that you are truly a fucked up person. You state that you are a ‘manager’, just what do you manage? People??? Do people work for you? How long do they stay before they escape being around you.?

It’s 12:30pm on a Saturday night and you, a 37 year old emotionally unstable childless woman, all alone at a keyboard. Sad!

My current negative rep’, all from you Shattered. It started when some one accused you of siding with me. I guess you are really showing them. Go on throw some more at me a stomp you feet, and say errrrrrr! You are so emotionally unstable, I bet you are pissed now. Well little girl I don’t care.

WHOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH YOU FUCKING THICK BASTARD IDIOT........why should we have to put up with this bullshit?

You put up with it because you have a secret desire to improve your sorry ass self.

Just when was the last time you even attempted to post something constructive?

It’s 12:30pm on a Saturday night and you, a 37 year old emotionally unstable childless woman, all alone at a keyboard. Sad!

Dude.. You went back to APRIL 29TH to find a post of mine, just to respond to it NOW (MAY 6th!), and I'm the one that's emotionally unstable?

You've been here posting all week, and it took you this long to come up with that response?

I do understand why a few of you are friends, now, though.. You're all part of the same therapy group.

Your intrinsically racist, fascistic slip is showing again, Barge arse.

Did it ever enter your repulsively egotistical, empty head that you are accusing Tas of EXACTLY the same kind of knee-jerk prejudice that you display in this thread,

and elsewhere on this board?

You and your bigoted buddies have shown nothing but surly belligerence toward Tas, simply because he is an Arab. Your scarcely concealed hostility toward him makes as much sense as me condemning Laplanders for American war crimes, just because they too are “white.”

Your arrogant attitude is precisely why I automatically tar ALL you supercilious pricks/twats of the Christo-capitalist persuasion with the same broad brush. Arrogant arseholes like you hate being hit with a ball of their own smugly superior shit.

Sorry I haven’t got any more bonus-for-saying-nice-things-about-neo-cons reputation points for you to purloin. What if I send you some personal possession, that you can perform obscene acts with, to compensate?

Tas, as Rudyard Kipling said, “You’re are a better man than I am, Gunga Din” for not telling these fascists to get fucked with the rough end of a pineapple several posts ago.

Real simple like ... you could be partly right about the bigotry; however, it is not baseless. How many Arabs and/or Muslims post on message boards to have an honest discourse? IF that is TAS's intent, he would be the first I have encountered. The rest have sounded like mouthpieces for bin Laden or al Jazeera, and post just to stir up shit.

TAS's initial post sounds like a setup for more of the same, so you can't blame us entirely for testing the waters first.

Here is the quotes From the Should RSR stay or go thread:

You said:

I replied straight forward and without malice:

It is the truth. I do not have the ability to remove anything that has been posted.

SHATTERED, do you get along with any one?

(I'm in tatters)

(I do love the song!)

Poster_13290.jpg

Shattered, shattered
Love and hope and sex and dreams
Are still surviving on the street
Look at me, Im in tatters!
Im a shattered
Shattered

Friends are so alarming
My lovers never charming
Lifes just a cocktail party on the street
Big apple
People dressed in plastic bags
Directing traffic
Some kind of fashion
Shattered

Laughter, joy, and loneliness and sex and sex and sex and sex
Look at me, Im in tatters
Im a shattered
Shattered

All this chitter-chatter, chitter-chatter, chitter-chatter bout
Shmatta, shmatta, shmatta -- I cant give it away on 7th avenue
This towns been wearing tatters (shattered, shattered)
Work and work for love and sex
Aint you hungry for success, success, success, success
Does it matter? (shattered) does it matter?
Im shattered.
Shattered

Ahhh, look at me, Im a shattered
Im a shattered
Look at me- Im a shattered, yeah

Pride and joy and greed and sex
Thats what makes our town the best
Pride and joy and dirty dreams and still surviving on the street
And look at me, Im in tatters, yeah
Ive been battered, what does it matter
Does it matter, uh-huh
Does it matter, uh-huh, Im a shattered

Dont you know the crime rate is going up, up, up, up, up
To live in this town you must be tough, tough, tough, tough, tough!
You got rats on the west side
Bed bugs uptown
What a mess this towns in tatters Ive been shattered
My brains been battered, splattered all over manhattan

Uh-huh, this towns full of money grabbers
Go ahead, bite the big apple, dont mind the maggots, huh
Shadoobie, my brains been battered
My friends they come around they
Flatter, flatter, flatter, flatter, flatter, flatter, flatter
Pile it up, pile it high on the platter

You would be incorrect. It is no one's responsibility to crop your photos but your own. I neither use, nor know how to use photoshop. I will simply delete them if they screw up the page.

You put up with it because you have a secret desire to improve your sorry ass self.

Just when was the last time you even attempted to post something constructive?

Do you consider your little political cartoon collages that take up half a page or more of bandwidth posting something constructive?

You would be incorrect. It is no one's responsibility to crop your photos but your own. I neither use, nor know how to use photoshop. I will simply delete them if they screw up the page.

Pay for software???? :eusa_doh: Jeez if anyone needs some freeware just to manipulate some images very quickly try these (if you run Windows)

www.irfanview.com

http://www.photofiltre.com/

Both free, no ads, no spyware. Easy to use. Irfanview allows you to shrink or enlarge an image very quickly if you like just by pressing a button.

Photofiltre is very good for working with images.

If you want something more complex, similar to Photoshop but free then get The GIMP - runs on Linux too.

I will se the preview feature in the future and eliminate the large photos.

Otherwise I do consider political cartoons and photo constructive.

Since this is the first thing you popped up in, kindly refrain from emailing me - I will never answer you.

If you have something to say to me, say it here in a thread, or use the PM feature. Not email.

Pay for software???? :eusa_doh: Jeez if anyone needs some freeware just to manipulate some images very quickly try these (if you run Windows)

www.irfanview.com

http://www.photofiltre.com/

Both free, no ads, no spyware. Easy to use. Irfanview allows you to shrink or enlarge an image very quickly if you like just by pressing a button.

Photofiltre is very good for working with images.

If you want something more complex, similar to Photoshop but free then get The GIMP - runs on Linux too.

Thanks very much!

I posted one large photo and Shattered and Gunny are in dire straights over it and don't want to ley up. Shattered is on a dinging frenzy and Gunny won't let it go. I guess they must sweat the small (Ha! Ha! ...1 lg photo) stuff, because they can't debate the hard issue's.

Forum List

Back