What Would You Do?

Yeah, Gracie. I used to like her, now it's best I don't read her at all.

Depends on her mood. Plus people think you are someone else (maybe you are I have no idea, don't care really).... but it is what it is.....
Four years ago I posted under a moniker. I'm posting now under my name. I won't comment any further on Gracie.
Bonzi...."Dhara" posted under PINKED (banned) moniker and is now here as her real name. That would be like a banned person admitting on the public board that they are banned but now is here under their new name so la de da. Some folks are not very smart. They were banned for a reason...under ANY name they use that means they are not welcome.

Yeah, Gracie. I used to like her, now it's best I don't read her at all.

Depends on her mood. Plus people think you are someone else (maybe you are I have no idea, don't care really).... but it is what it is.....
Four years ago I posted under a moniker. I'm posting now under my name. I won't comment any further on Gracie.
Bonzi...."Dhara" posted under PINKED (banned) moniker and is now here as her real name. That would be like a banned person admitting on the public board that they are banned but now is here under their new name so la de da. Some folks are not very smart. They were banned for a reason...under ANY name they use that means they are not welcome.

Most people deserve a second and maybe even a third chance. I'd like to think we can change as people, otherwise we are all doomed to repeat our mistakes and pain in life. We recently had a general amnesty of the banned correct? Otherwise, I'd agree with the banned should stay banned thingy. Make up, ignore those you have issues with or deal with them day to day. Constant bickering is not good for your soul or Karma.

I agree with that. Most people DO want to start all over because they worked on themselves to be a better person. However, some SAY they plan to start all over, are not the same person they used to be, but are the same. So when I run across people who want to start afresh...fine. Wonderful. Glad they got to where they are mentally, spiritually, socially, etc and they do indeed deserve a chance.

But when the same behavior is exhibited, nothing has really changed except their user name and I don't like being conned. Then, or now.
To put it bluntly....if we didn't get along then, don't think we will get along now and leave me out of their drama.

I am not a kitten any more, sometimes the old me leaks out. Set backs suck.
Something Bonzi said was truth. She said "it depends on her mood" (about me). When I am grumpy..y'all mostly know it cuz I don't hold back. It also means I'm hurting. Which causes grumpiness since I only take pain pills at around 10pm ish.

I think we can all attribute grumpiness from folks here with cabin fever. We all are sick of being cooped up. Spring calls to us and the four walls are driving us all bugshit. I take that into consideration as well but don't know if anyone else does.

Anyway..yeah. Depends on my mood. And whether I am being bombarded with drama bullshit and/or snarkism.

If you were getting to be close friends with someone of the opposite sex (or same sex if the attraction could go that way) and they got a little TOO interested and told you as much....

Would you back off?

Or would you leave it up to them to back off?

Would you make it clear in no uncertain terms you did not find them attractive?

How would you handle it?

Something Bonzi said was truth. She said "it depends on her mood" (about me). When I am grumpy..y'all mostly know it cuz I don't hold back. It also means I'm hurting. Which causes grumpiness since I only take pain pills at around 10pm ish.

I think we can all attribute grumpiness from folks here with cabin fever. We all are sick of being cooped up. Spring calls to us and the four walls are driving us all bugshit. I take that into consideration as well but don't know if anyone else does.

Anyway..yeah. Depends on my mood. And whether I am being bombarded with drama bullshit and/or snarkism.

I know...:smiliehug:....I know.

So....I tell April that I am going to spank her til she cries for more in pleasure.....which is teasing her since she nor I am lesbian....that sort of thing?

I have been known to flirt with women. I told Bones I could get YOU to flirt with me.
I haven't heard much from Bones since..... ;)
You don't have the right parts.

what parts do need to flirt? I didn't say have sex.... maybe that's at you were thinking about... ;)

In answer to your OP....tell the person you are not attracted to them. Beats having the person think they have a chance.

Forum List

Back