What would you do?

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
What would you be willing to do publicly while standing on the middle of the 50 yard line in the stadium during the Super Bowl at half time for one million dollars?

I'd masterbate to a picture of Bea Arthur while playing the star spangled banner on a kazoo via my ars.

I'd masterbate to a picture of Phyllis Diller while playing the star spangled banner on a kazoo via my ars while my 90 year old mother Morse coded the Pledge of Allegiance out with her dentures.

I'd masterbate to a picture of Bea Arthur while playing the star spangled banner on a kazoo via my ars.

I'd masturbate to a picture of a kazoo while Bea Arthur farted the star spangled banner in my face.

I'd masterbate to a picture of Phyllis Diller while playing the star spangled banner on a kazoo via my ars while my 90 year old mother Morse coded the Pledge of Allegiance out with her dentures.

I'd dig a hole in the field, have sex with the hole while having dentures put in my mouth by Helen Thomas while she was masturbating to a video of Phyllis Diller sticking a kazoo in her vagina before proceeding to play the star spangled banner on it.

Anything that wouldn't get me sued....I don't want any greedy ass lawyers getting their grubby hands on any of my money.

I'd dig a hole in the field, have sex with the hole while having dentures put in my mouth by Helen Thomas while she was masturbating to a video of Phyllis Diller sticking a kazoo in her vagina before proceeding to play the star spangled banner on it.

:lol::clap2::lol:

I'd tounge punch Helen Thomas in the fart box while rabid spider monkeys .... ah fuck, I give up.

Sing the Ankh Morpork civic anthem.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAqCbOJc6RU"]we can rule you wholesale[/ame]

Is that million tax free??

Can not live on a million. I would need at least 30 million. 5 for me, 5 for my wife and 10 for each of my kids.

Short of that I would do nothing illegal or morally reprehensible.

Give me the 30 million and I might ( depends on the consequences) consider changing my mind.

Ohh ya 30 Million after any taxes fees or other deductions.

Last edited:
I'd slap a puppy....but only an ugly puppy. And not hard.

128675698210570109.jpg

What would you be willing to do publicly while standing on the middle of the 50 yard line in the stadium during the Super Bowl at half time for one million dollars?

For a million dollars worth of gold bricks, I would love to do a pole dance, completely naked, to the music of choice of the teams, and the selection drawn from a helmet....:eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back