What would you do with your time?

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
If you lived in a society where there was no death, no sickness or suffering and you didn't have to worry about food, clothing, or money?

I would spend all day posting on Internet message boards

If you lived in a society where there was no death, no sickness or suffering and you didn't have to worry about food, clothing, or money?

my wife and I, (liberals) spent 5 years working 7 days a week, 6-10 hours a day, for a local charity organization

we didn't BOTH work 7 days; we worked together 4 days and then alternated the other 3.

tumblr_kwo071qoWY1qz7wfjo1_500.jpg

I'd be praising God for blessing me and putting me in the undeserved, Garden of Eden! ;)

No Death? And life was effortless?

what's the point?

Even if there was death. What's the point in putting for effort if you have everything you need?

hmm,

well with death, I would learn what I wanted just out of curiosty. Once that got boring. Well idle hands are the devils play ground.

w/o death, I think most of us would go insane eventually. Who would want to wake up everyday knowing it's going to be like yesterday and tomorrows will be no different?

what's the point?

Even if there was death. What's the point in putting for effort if you have everything you need?

hmm,

well with death, I would learn what I wanted just out of curiosty. Once that got boring. Well idle hands are the devils play ground.

w/o death, I think most of us would go insane eventually. Who would want to wake up everyday knowing it's going to be like yesterday and tomorrows will be no different?

a groundhog ?

what's the point?

hmm,

a groundhog ?

Not quite, and not like the movie. good catch though, but the movie didn't come to mind.

Eventually people get bored of doing things. And once jumping out of a plane looses it's thrill, and the thrill of doing it w/o a parachute is also gone...

well you run out of things to do

Forum List

Back