What would you do with a Large Hadron Collider ?

The only underground projects we have are nuclear fallout shelters for the government and the elites in case they start WW3.

Ah secret government bunkers on the internet?

U sure?

I've been to the Bat Cave. Yep.

This might seem strange but when the nukes go off the bunker entrances are going to either cave in or melt and no firemen are coming to dig the morons out who hid in a hole. But hey they will surely have shovels along with the canned food which will not be eaten after the air runs out.

Does anyone in the military really expect to get out of Cheyenne Mountain

Really?
maxresdefault.jpg

The only underground projects we have are nuclear fallout shelters for the government and the elites in case they start WW3.

U sure?

This might seem strange but when the nukes go off the bunker entrances are going to either cave in or melt and no firemen are coming to dig the morons out who hid in a hole. But hey they will surely have shovels along with the canned food which will not be eaten after the air runs out.

Really?
maxresdefault.jpg

I'm sure they have some of these parked and ready to go.
ic111w0sms5d3lzrbi9e.jpg

U sure?

Really?
maxresdefault.jpg

I'm sure they have some of these parked and ready to go.
ic111w0sms5d3lzrbi9e.jpg

That is electric, not battery powered, it's generator powered, but the generator can't run without using the limited air. The vents collapsed in the shockwave, but can there be vents in the first place if you are keeping out the radiation?

In short, Cheyenne Mountain is ruse, as is Area 51...…………..

Think the commies don't know this?
Think the USA keeps ET at exactly the place where everyone expects ET?

That is electric, not battery powered, it's generator powered, but the generator can't run without using the limited air. The vents collapsed in the shockwave, but can there be vents in the first place if you are keeping out the radiation?

I prefer sticking with option a) 100% nuclear disarmament on the planet.

I prefer sticking with option a) 100% nuclear disarmament on the planet.
Yea Iran and North Korea want that too?

Right?

Hide it from the Democrats so that they dont defund it and let other nations take the lead, like Bill Clinton did.
How the fuck can the Democrats defund a European Supercollider? And other nations have already taken the lead, and have for quite some time now.
We're busy doing the dirty work for Saudi Arabia and Israel while China now has 30,000 miles of high speed rails.
chinese-high-speed-train-travelling-through-countryside.jpg

[
How the fuck can the Democrats defund a European Supercollider? And other nations have already taken the lead, and have for quite some time now.
They could threaten to withhold billions like obama and biden did to the Ukraine when the Ukraine was investigating corruption that led them to obama.

But, I was speaking of Bill Clinton defunding our construction of the world's largest super collider. We would if been the world leaders in this research. We would of created one of the greatest marvels in science. But, the Democrats, with clinton leading, killed the project.

Democrats are the party of ignorance as well as being anti-science.

[
They could threaten to withhold billions like obama and biden did to the Ukraine when the Ukraine was investigating corruption that led them to obama.

But, I was speaking of Bill Clinton defunding our construction of the world's largest super collider. We would if been the world leaders in this research. We would of created one of the greatest marvels in science. But, the Democrats, with clinton leading, killed the project.

1. Republicans ran the congress for most of Clinton's Presidency.
2. Aren't Republicans supposed to be against government spending? Could they fund a supercollider and still have tax cuts for the rich?

[

2. Aren't Republicans supposed to be against government spending? Could they fund a supercollider and still have tax cuts for the rich?

For rich physicists, yes ...

back-to-the-future-doc-brown.jpg

Democrats were in total control when they killed the superconducting super collider.
Democrats are anti-science, and anti-american domination in anything, even intelligence.

Forum List

Back