What Would YOU Do: Today I was approached by a woman with a food stamp card...

What Would You Do????

you mean if i thought what you were saying were true?

It happened exactly the way I descibed it. Why would I lie? I'm not a Mexican pretending to legally be in the US.

because it's clear from your posts, you don't care what you say because you're so full of hate.

that's why.

and since when does credibility turn on the sole issue of immigration status. jews who fled into other countries from germany to get away from the nazis didn't always have such clear immigration status themselves.

you'd do better to work on your education and job and housing circumstances and stop worrying about competing with people who don't speak english.

stop blaming others for your failures.

Personally, I'd be too embarrased to use a food stamp card.

That aside, I'd size her up and make a determination as to whether she was on the level or not. If I thought she was, I'd probably take her up on her offer.

But that's just me, I'm a sucker for the less fortunate.

You know, the ones who AREN'T on the level are counting on suckers like you to believe they are...

I'm way too good at sizing up people to fall for their scams.

As for you, enjoy some negative rep.

:lol:

Yeah, I bet you can tell all about someone in 60 seconds...

How much have you given to people looking for bus fair home?

lol

Back atcha, you uber-sensative panty waste...

[
because it's clear from your posts, you don't care what you say because you're so full of hate.

that's why.

and since when does credibility turn on the sole issue of immigration status. jews who fled into other countries from germany to get away from the nazis didn't always have such clear immigration status themselves.

you'd do better to work on your education and job and housing circumstances and stop worrying about competing with people who don't speak english.

How does your tired old "racist" rant have anything to do with the food stamp issue I posted.

I wasn't talking about thost damned invading Mexicans and how they are ruining the American way of life for everyone here.

[

that's why.

How does your tired old "racist" rant have anything to do with the food stamp issue I posted.

I wasn't talking about thost damned invading Mexicans and how they are ruining the American way of life for everyone here.

And yet....now you are.

I was in a grocery store and she wondered if I would use the card to buy my groceries and give her the cash equivalant back. I told her that it was illegal to do that and she better be careful who she approaches with that deal. She could lose the use of the card for a year or more.

Now its not really all that bad considering that she might have needed the money for gas or some other necessity. They stopped handing out money years ago (except for extreme cases) when the system was being abused. But it is illegal and it violates the rules, like millions of Mexicans do in the US everyday.

What Would You Do????

I would say cool. Here is $100 worth of groceries. I will give you $50 when you come through!

I would politely ask what the money would be used for. If I felt she was sincere, I might consider it. But my guess is that she would say that the money was for Christmas presents. And I would tell her to stop by the police station or the school or any number of church groups that have Toys for Tots. Like iamwhatiseem stated, too many children suffer because their parents think that designer handbags and expensive video games are more important than coats and food. I don't.

[How does your tired old "racist" rant have anything to do with the food stamp issue I posted.

And yet....now you are.[/quote]

Yes, I am. Like every good American should.

Forum List

Back