What Would YOU Do: Today I was approached by a woman with a food stamp card...

Personally, I'd be too embarrased to use a food stamp card.

That aside, I'd size her up and make a determination as to whether she was on the level or not. If I thought she was, I'd probably take her up on her offer.

But that's just me, I'm a sucker for the less fortunate.

She looked OK to me but it is too great a risk for someone who receives aid to chance losing it.

Losing it may have been the best thing to happen to her.

That aside, I'd size her up and make a determination as to whether she was on the level or not. If I thought she was, I'd probably take her up on her offer.

She looked OK to me but it is too great a risk for someone who receives aid to chance losing it.

Why do you say that?

I was in a grocery store and she wondered if I would use the card to buy my groceries and give her the cash equivalant back. I told her that it was illegal to do that and she better be careful who she approaches with that deal. She could lose the use of the card for a year or more.

Now its not really all that bad considering that she might have needed the money for gas or some other necessity. They stopped handing out money years ago (except for extreme cases) when the system was being abused. But it is illegal and it violates the rules, like millions of Mexicans do in the US everyday.

What Would You Do????

I'd ask her what she needed the money for . . . why didn't you?

You know, the ones who AREN'T on the level are counting on suckers like you to believe they are...

I'm way too good at sizing up people to fall for their scams.

As for you, enjoy some negative rep.

I was in a grocery store and she wondered if I would use the card to buy my groceries and give her the cash equivalant back. I told her that it was illegal to do that and she better be careful who she approaches with that deal. She could lose the use of the card for a year or more.

Now its not really all that bad considering that she might have needed the money for gas or some other necessity. They stopped handing out money years ago (except for extreme cases) when the system was being abused. But it is illegal and it violates the rules, like millions of Mexicans do in the US everyday.

What Would You Do????

She simply said she needed the cash. What if she wanted to buy toys for her children and it was Christmas Eve?:eusa_angel:

Fucking racist asshole OP
So just because she is mexican makes him a racist? WRONG. I do not care what race the woman is, turn her in, she is breaking the law. People like her is the reason the welfare system is all screwed up.

Last edited:
[Not that I was aware.

I thought they got rid of the Food Stamp coupons in favor of the EBT card. The card was supposed to be tamper proof.

Guess not.

You're right. But people still call the system "food stamps".

Why do you say that?

Because people often become the greatest while standing at the very precipice of disaster.
Growth in all of human endeavours, most often follows decline.

If a person is never allowed to fail, they are likewise never given the chance to succeed.

What Would You Do????

She simply said she needed the cash. What if she wanted to buy toys for her children and it was Christmas Eve?:eusa_angel:

I'm beginning to think that TM is right.

Now its not really all that bad considering that she might have needed the money for gas or some other necessity. They stopped handing out money years ago (except for extreme cases) when the system was being abused. But it is illegal and it violates the rules,like millions of Mexicans do in the US everyday .

What Would You Do????

This poster is a racist asshole who bags on "mexican" people in nearly every post.

He is a racist and you can embrace his bullshit all you want if you respect such tripe.

[
Because people often become the greatest while standing at the very precipice of disaster.
Growth in all of human endeavours, most often follows decline.

If a person is never allowed to fail, they are likewise never given the chance to succeed.

That would be true if she made a living out of exploiting the American system, like the invading Mexicans have been doing for decades.

[
This poster is a racist asshole who bags on "mexican" people in nearly every post.

He is a racist and you can embrace his bullshit all you want if you respect such tripe.

Why is it that when you Mexican ass kissers run out of the prepared propaganda LA RAZA gave you, you always resort to the "racist" card.

Forum List

Back