What would you do if your child told you

I hope that one day you discover all the gay people around you ... you'd be amazed.

I doubt that will ever happen since I don't live in San Francisco :lol:

Incredible ignorance. I'm guessing the gay people around you are laughing their asses off.
What gay people??

You and KK act like there are homos lurking everywhere.

Where I live there are only normal man and woman with children families.

And there are no queers where I work.

they were gay?

That happened in my family.
My love for my child did not change.
My opinions about homosexual sin did not change.
Our ability to talk did not change, once my child realized that I did not begin to put up walls.

Was I confused? Yes, it was very unexpected.
Did I pray more, Yes, but only because there was a new set of circumstances to pray about.
Did I reject my child? No.

I could not attend a gay wedding for this child, I believe I cannot bless such a marriage. I would be dishonest. That would be a very discouraging situation to have to face.

A tough situation indeed, but God will give me wisdom to do what is moral and right in His eyes. That is always the better right.

I think people who answered so quickly that it was Ok are being a bit disingenuous. Life is not lived in some ideal world, it is lived in the real world. And people are mean. I have a gay brother and since we have two boys that thought occurred to both of us. Of course we would be accepting, but again life is life and some gay people are so strongly influenced by society they select straight marriage as means to acceptance. This I have seen and still see.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/50615-know-what-really-causes-homosexuality.html

"The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and three hundred sixty two admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision." Lynne Lavner

Homosexuality and the Bible by Walter Wink

Incredible ignorance. I'm guessing the gay people around you are laughing their asses off.
What gay people??

So We have Queer Radar now? What do they call it Queerdar? Gaydar? You are obsessed. There are no Gay's in Iran, Right?

I think people who answered so quickly that it was Ok are being a bit disingenuous. Life is not lived in some ideal world, it is lived in the real world. And people are mean. I have a gay brother and since we have two boys that thought occurred to both of us. Of course we would be accepting, but again life is life and some gay people are so strongly influenced by society they select straight marriage as means to acceptance. This I have seen and still see.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/50615-know-what-really-causes-homosexuality.html

"The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and three hundred sixty two admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision." Lynne Lavner

Homosexuality and the Bible by Walter Wink

It does happen allot. I see it too.

What gay people??

:lol::lol::lol: Yep, they are probably rolling in the aisles behind your back.

Forum List

Back