Johnson What would YOU DO about Aleppo?

If I were Johnson I'd locate it on a map and then learn what is going on there.

You can just pretty assume that any Syrian city outside of Damascus is a heap of smoking rubble by now. So locating them on a map ain't gonna fix a thing. And neither are we actually. We helped to BREAK it. By trying to bring fairy dust and freedom to Syria.

What's to be DONE -- is to relieve the humanitarian crisis and work to restore order in Syria and Libya EVEN IF -- some shotgun waving bastard is the answer that works.

Russia is calling the shots in Syria....with that said Johnson came across as clueless and out of touch with world events.

Ask him what to do about Syria and ISIS.. He's not clueless. CLUELESS would be repeating the same mistakes over and over and over again. From Clinton to Obama --- all of them -- fucked it up...
No, he went on to give an intelligent answer. I ask again, though--
Assad dropped chlorine bombs on his people again this week. The people began this war because they don't like Assad and they still don't. The only answer to how to restore government there seems to be killing the Assad resistance, which is a good portion of the Syrian people. Your argument sounds good until we get to the last two para. Those poor, poor people.

One more question: Why have Safe Zones not been established already and who do you think can change that?

You can just pretty assume that any Syrian city outside of Damascus is a heap of smoking rubble by now. So locating them on a map ain't gonna fix a thing. And neither are we actually. We helped to BREAK it. By trying to bring fairy dust and freedom to Syria.

What's to be DONE -- is to relieve the humanitarian crisis and work to restore order in Syria and Libya EVEN IF -- some shotgun waving bastard is the answer that works.

Russia is calling the shots in Syria....with that said Johnson came across as clueless and out of touch with world events.

Ask him what to do about Syria and ISIS.. He's not clueless. CLUELESS would be repeating the same mistakes over and over and over again. From Clinton to Obama --- all of them -- fucked it up...

I repeat Russia is calling the shots, Obama is powerless (and clueless).

....We should kiss Assad ass and apologize for stoking the fires. And then ASK HIM and Putin -- what they need to destroy ISIS (and the other 39 radical Islamist militias) and restore a govt. And we should aid the neighboring states in creating Safe Zones until that happens. End of the Aleppo story..
Fuck both Assad and Putin. They're brutal dictators both responsible for the deliberate deaths of thousands of innocents.

I'm sure that if you were asked "What should we do about Allepo" before GJ got burned with that question that you would have known exactly what Allepo is. We have to consider that there was no additional context to the question. It was not asked during the middle of a conversation about ISIS and Syria.

It's easy to be Captain Hindsight after the fact.

I know exactly what Aleppo is. I actually pay attention to these things.

But here's the thing. I'm not presenting myself as an alternative to established, professional politicians.

It's like if I went into a job interview and didn't know the basics about the commodity I buy, then yes, I wouldn't get that job.

I repeat Russia is calling the shots, Obama is powerless (and clueless).

That's true to some extent. Putin already saved Obama once when he drew that red line and was prepared to step in militarily against Assad. And a lot could be GAINED by working with Russia to prop up the failing Syrian govt as an interim measure.

Not to mention it would be easier to create safe havens in SW near Damascus for millions of refugees that will otherwise sit in camps in Europe for the duration.. Wouldn't NEED to enforce a no-fly zone if we were working with Russia to do that.

As long as we let the Jews and the oil companies run our foriegn policy, we'll keep getting into these messes.

How much oil have we stolen from MidEast? And answer my question as to WHY Israel would be eager to destroy Iraq just to let it's REAL enemy Iran move in? Are Zionists stupid? I think not. Saddam was the biggest deterrent to Iran that Israel ever had. NOW --- Iran owns 1/3 of it.

Need an answer Joe... Why?

How much oil have we stolen from MidEast? And answer my question as to WHY Israel would be eager to destroy Iraq just to let it's REAL enemy Iran move in? Are Zionists stupid? I think not. Saddam was the biggest deterrent to Iran that Israel ever had. NOW --- Iran owns 1/3 of it.

Yes, Zionists are really stupid. They want to live in a place where their neighbors will strap bombs onto their children in attempts to kill them, because an imaginary pixie in the sky promised them that land. They are MASSIVELY stupid.

Just like the Mossad encourage the creation of Hamas to counter the secularist Palestinians, and now they scream "See... See... Crazy Muslims".

The Zionists wanted us to invade Iraq so we'd be permanently invested in the region.

I'm sure that if you were asked "What should we do about Allepo" before GJ got burned with that question that you would have known exactly what Allepo is. We have to consider that there was no additional context to the question. It was not asked during the middle of a conversation about ISIS and Syria.

It's easy to be Captain Hindsight after the fact.

I know exactly what Aleppo is. I actually pay attention to these things.

But here's the thing. I'm not presenting myself as an alternative to established, professional politicians.

It's like if I went into a job interview and didn't know the basics about the commodity I buy, then yes, I wouldn't get that job.
Like I said, it's easy to be Captain Hindsight?

Yes, Zionists are really stupid. They want to live in a place where their neighbors will strap bombs onto their children in attempts to kill them, because an imaginary pixie in the sky promised them that land. They are MASSIVELY stupid.

Just like the Mossad encourage the creation of Hamas to counter the secularist Palestinians, and now they scream "See... See... Crazy Muslims".

The Zionists wanted us to invade Iraq so we'd be permanently invested in the region.

Well obviously we are only slightly barely half-assedly there anymore and Iran controls a LOT of Iraq? How did that happen? Zionists lose there contact list at the Pentagon?

Well obviously we are only slightly barely half-assedly there anymore and Iran controls a LOT of Iraq? How did that happen? Zionists lose there contact list at the Pentagon?

Nope. Americans just saw through their lies.... In case you missed the whole 2006/2008 election cycle...

Really? So they re-elected the guy who cut Iraq loose to be devoured and carve up by tribal warfare? And is having a torrid affair with Israel's arch enemy Iran? Imagine that.. The cure for Zionism was simply electing an incompetent progressive that started a MASSIVE refugee crisis and left 43 Islamic militant orgs to fight over the voids he and Shillary created.. That was easy.... But painful.. Would have better to think out of box and get it right with the Libertarians and the REAL progressives sooner.

Assad dropped chlorine bombs on his people again this week. The people began this war because they don't like Assad and they still don't. The only answer to how to restore government there seems to be killing the Assad resistance. Your argument sounds good until we get to the last two para. Those poor, poor people.

One more question: Why have Safe Zones not been established already and who do you think can change that?
I wonder why westeners are that eager to spread al-Qaeda propaganda.

Originally posted by Flacaltenn
We should kiss Assad ass and apologize for stoking the fires. And then ASK HIM and Putin -- what they need to destroy ISIS (and the other 39 radical Islamist militias) and restore a govt. And we should aid the neighboring states in creating Safe Zones until that happens. End of the Aleppo story.

Flacaltenn is obsessed with destroying Isis, and understandably so. They are the scourge of humanity.

But the quest for a sunni state comprising parts of what was once known as Syria and Iraq will continue no matter who's in charge.

I, for one, suggest euthanasia.

Let Syria die.

Let Iraq die.

Let Israel die.

The nightmare, the vicious cycle created by the Anglo-French imperialism and the Holocaust must come to an end.
And what, pray tell, would you replace the vast power vacuum with?

Really? So they re-elected the guy who cut Iraq loose to be devoured and carve up by tribal warfare? And is having a torrid affair with Israel's arch enemy Iran? Imagine that.. The cure for Zionism was simply electing an incompetent progressive that started a MASSIVE refugee crisis and left 43 Islamic militant orgs to fight over the voids he and Shillary created.. That was easy.... But painful.. Would have better to think out of box and get it right with the Libertarians and the REAL progressives sooner.

Guy, just because the Jews are pulling the strings doesn't mean they always get their way.

Iraq collapsed into tribal warfare because Dubya listened to the NeoCons and got rid of all the institutions that were holding the country together. All Obama did was stop commiting American blood and treasure to the fiasco.... Because we threw out the people who got us into that mess.

Guy, just because the Jews are pulling the strings doesn't mean they always get their way.

Iraq collapsed into tribal warfare because Dubya listened to the NeoCons and got rid of all the institutions that were holding the country together. All Obama did was stop commiting American blood and treasure to the fiasco.... Because we threw out the people who got us into that mess.

Yeah.. Except the NEW people ---- being the retarded "Zionists" that they are --- got us NEW carnage in Libya and Syria.. And you think the problem is in Israel????? Whatever you gotta do to soothe your conscience bud...

Forum List

Back