What would you be TEMPTED to do if this were YOUR 11 month old child?

Wicked Jester

Libsmackin'chef
Aug 4, 2009
So. Cal, Malibu!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f53_bHsFM4A]YouTube - nanny caught on tape beating 11 month old baby[/ame]
Obviously, the prudent thing to do would be call the police and let them handle it but, every parent has a basic instinct to protect their children. Well, most do anyway......Imagine you came home and found this on the nanny cam. What temptation would you have, beyond calling the police?

I would be tempted to prevent my wife from kicking her ass, but I would probably resist temptation.

That freak is only facing eight years.....Eight friggin' years!

My first TEMPTATION would be to show her what it's like to be beaten on by someone who ISN'T her own size. My second TEMPTATION would be to let my wife go Ranger on her. My third and cooler prevailing head ACTION would be to call the police and let them handle the bitch.

Look on the bright side. Eight years is a long time for somebody in general population who beat a baby. I think (hope) it will seem a LOT longer. And perception is everything, right?

There would be NO temptation. I would beat that woman beaten to within an inch of her worthless life ...slowly!

Temporary insanity you know.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
There would be NO temptation. I would beat that woman beaten to within an inch of her worthless life ...slowly!

Temporary insanity you know.

The child is not mine...and right now, I would like to find out where this woman is RIGHT NOW and go beat her.

In fact, I might even wait for when she gets out of jail in 8 years and bash her brains in then.

Look on the bright side. Eight years is a long time for somebody in general population who beat a baby. I think (hope) it will seem a LOT longer. And perception is everything, right?

Eight years, means probably out in 2. That's not long enough IMO.

The sad thing is, they'll just PC her.

Maybe. Maybe not. Either way, she's in for an interesting ride. I don't know what I'd be tempted to do...but that whole "nonviolent" thing might get temporarily tossed out the window along with the "nanny". Expensive to replace the window, but worth it. Ooopsie! :eusa_angel:

Let's see, someone just layed a finger on my child? I would grab the first thing that looks like a weapon, or maybe I would become the weapon. :evil:

No I would NOT apologize.

Let's see, someone just layed a finger on my child? I would grab the first thing that looks like a weapon, or maybe I would become the weapon. :evil:

Only problem with that is, we all know the ACLU would get their proverbial liberal panties in a bunch and raise hell to high heaven. First they'll demand that you be arrested and charged. If that doesn't work, they'll sue the police. And then, they'll come out, proverbial liberal panties in a bunch a' blazin, and sue you for everything you have.

Just make sure you scramble that bitches brains beyond repair so that she wouldn't be able to recognize a dollar bill from a crusty dingleberry, and never get to enjoy the ill gotten gains!

Last edited:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6xnAaF8C-k"]YouTube - Woman Punch[/ame]

I wasn't even able to get to the 2:00 mark.

I'm glad I can't tell what she's actually throwing at the baby.

I would simply make sure I did everything I could to get the word to spread around the prison she ends up in.

normally when i go crazy the man calms me down and vice versa....it would not be good...when we both go crazy at once...never has happened....but this would do it...i can see a scenario involving baseball bats.

Forum List

Back