What Would You Anti-Gun Nuts Do?

It's my own fault for not respecting his machete wielding culture. I had it coming.

That guy busted that flimsy door down fast! Bet the occupants never let that gun out of their "sight" (humor)

Somebody put a cheap hollow interior door on the outside. Wonder if there were lawsuits over it.

Last edited:
Would you wait for the police? Throw a hockey puck? Or let the guy slice you up?

Get your own machete?

Machete's don't kill people ... the sharp edge does.

You kinda gotta put some kinda swinging motion with it too.

Not if you fall on it. Kinetic energy works both ways.

Just leave your house a mess and hope the bad guy falls on your machete? It could work.

2.5 million people get to listen to him die the slow painful death he deserved. Sounds like he was fighting with a wife or girlfriend across the hall. Hope he didn't murder her.

Would you wait for the police? Throw a hockey puck? Or let the guy slice you up?

Did any of you notice something different about the shooter? There is something there. What is it? And it has nothing to do with whether it was a good shooting or not and it probably saved the attackers life.

The attacker died. A slow, painful death.

I would have tried to reason with Mr. Choppy. Maybe talk him into sitting down with me, enjoying a Coca-Cola, making some Smores, and singing a few rounds of "Kumbaya".

Then I would would have shot him in the face four or five times while he was eating his Smores.

Or maybe six times, just to be sure.

Forum List

Back