What would we do????

What's all the other crap?
Pickles and shit.

Remove hot dog and set aside. Carefully place a steamer basket into the pot and steam the hot dog bun 2 minutes or until warm. Place hot dog in the steamedbun. Pile on the toppings in this order: yellow mustard, sweet green pickle relish, onion, tomato wedges, pickle spear, sport peppers, andcelery salt.

I'm not a fan of putting tomato on it :dunno:

I love tomatoes on a hotdog, went to dairy queen one time abd the kid told me they couldn't do it. What is so hard about putting tomatoes on a hotdog?

Some hotdog joints in Chicago go to more extremes , this one place on Harlem avenue piles it on like a salad...
I hate it when places won't agree to a simple request because veering away from the norm is like, mindblowing or something.

Also, behold:

hot_dog_v5.jpg
Hotdog, or kielbasa, wrapped in bacon, melted cheese, sauerkraut, spicy mustard.

Don't get it often, even the smallest cans of kraut are way too much for me, and the wife wont' touch it.

Pickles and shit.

Remove hot dog and set aside. Carefully place a steamer basket into the pot and steam the hot dog bun 2 minutes or until warm. Place hot dog in the steamedbun. Pile on the toppings in this order: yellow mustard, sweet green pickle relish, onion, tomato wedges, pickle spear, sport peppers, andcelery salt.

I love tomatoes on a hotdog, went to dairy queen one time abd the kid told me they couldn't do it. What is so hard about putting tomatoes on a hotdog?

Some hotdog joints in Chicago go to more extremes , this one place on Harlem avenue piles it on like a salad...
I hate it when places won't agree to a simple request because veering away from the norm is like, mindblowing or something.

Also, behold:

hot_dog_v5.jpg
Hotdog, or kielbasa, wrapped in bacon, melted cheese, sauerkraut, spicy mustard.

Don't get it often, even the smallest cans of kraut are way too much for me, and the wife wont' touch it.

I can't handle a lot of kraut either ( My grandma cooked a lot of old school German food) but just a little bit would change the taste of a braut. :)

Also, behold:

hot_dog_v5.jpg

I can't handle a lot of kraut either ( My grandma cooked a lot of old school German food) but just a little bit would change the taste of a braut. :)

Dang now I have a taste for potato pancakes have not had them in like 40 years.

Forum List

Back