What Would We Do Without Researchers?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“This article addresses questions in human geography and the geographies of sexuality by drawing upon one year of embedded in situ observations of dogs and their human companions at three public dog parks in Portland, Oregon,” states the paper’s abstract. “The purpose of this research is to uncover emerging themes in human and canine interactive behavioral patterns in urban dog parks to better understand human a-/moral decision-making in public spaces and uncover bias and emergent assumptions around gender, race, and sexuality.”

OK...... :disbelief:

Dog Park Rape Culture Study -- Helen Wilson’s Portland Ungendering Research Initiative | National Review

“This article addresses questions in human geography and the geographies of sexuality by drawing upon one year of embedded in situ observations of dogs and their human companions at three public dog parks in Portland, Oregon,” states the paper’s abstract. “The purpose of this research is to uncover emerging themes in human and canine interactive behavioral patterns in urban dog parks to better understand human a-/moral decision-making in public spaces and uncover bias and emergent assumptions around gender, race, and sexuality.”
Dog Park Rape Culture Study -- Helen Wilson’s Portland Ungendering Research Initiative | National Review
And from this Odd/novel example, you seek to Discredit ALL "researchers".. Including, ie, Medical/Cancer researchers.
Right 12 IQ Assole?

This is the mentality and fallacious technique of the Right Wing, especially the Religious Right who don't like the Facts of Evolution and AGW.
`
`

And from this Odd?anecdotal example, you seek to Discredit ALL "resaercjewrs".. Including, ie, Medical/Cancer researchers.
Right 12 IQ Assole?
`
Don’t know his IQ, but he is an evangelical nutcase. Science and research are threats to his fundamentalist Christianity.
This ^ pretty much says it all.

And from this Odd/novel example, you seek to Discredit ALL "researchers".. Including, ie, Medical/Cancer researchers.
Right 12 IQ Assole?

This is the mentality and fallacious technique of the Right Wing, especially the Religious Right who don't like the Facts of Evolution and AGW.
`
`
Right 12 IQ Assole?

`
`

Did you learn English by watching Cheers on TV?

And from this Odd?anecdotal example, you seek to Discredit ALL "resaercjewrs".. Including, ie, Medical/Cancer researchers.
Right 12 IQ Assole?
`
Don’t know his IQ, but he is an evangelical nutcase. Science and research are threats to his fundamentalist Christianity.
Nice Strawman. Lies are all you have.

BTW, I’m retired in my 50’s living happily ever after thanks to my contributions to science. You?

Right 12 IQ Assole?
`

BTW, I’m retired in my 50’s living happily ever after thanks to my contributions to science. You?
Me too. Holy crap, what are the odds?

Right 12 IQ Assole?
`

Except one of us has the intelligence to mock crappy science, the other defends crappy science. Thus that is where you and I divide.

Right 12 IQ Assole?
`

Except one of us has the intelligence to mock crappy science, the other defends crappy science. Thus that is where you and I divide.
Okay, evolution denier :itsok:

Right 12 IQ Assole?
`

See? You deny the evidence.

So ironic

So ironic
Dude, your here defending the study in the OP, nuff said.

Paid for with a government grant, I wonder.

Paid for with a government grant, I wonder.
You know it.
I just submitted for a $987K study of bikini styles related to global warming.

Forum List

Back