What Would We Do Without Peer Review

Has this idiot ever been peer reviewed? I bet he hasn't even written a paper. Bill Nye the wrong guy.

LOL "climate science", AKA "we're all gonna die without government intervention"
See what I mean? You know less than nothing about climate science. Yet you presume not only to have an opinion on it, but to have outsmarted people who have dedicated their lives to its study. that makes you look like a bonafide retard.
Looks like you're the one who has been outsmarted. You've been duped into believing CAGW junk science.

How do you figure that? I just explained to a customer the other day how the business is HVAC/R, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration, but it really should read the reverse of that, because refrigeration came first and everything else filtered out as a by product of it and the technology that was created for it, and the reason the need was there for it to be created in the first place was an abnormally warm winter somewhere in the 1850's or so.

Previous to that people cut ice off of frozen ponds and stored it in ice houses over the summer for the ice chests at home, but the warm winter caused no ice to be available the next year and I'd bet longer I'm sure they would have rode out one season of bad ice production meaning there was "global warming" long before freon was invented to supply us with ice we couldn't get because of the warm climate, that supposedly is a culprit in our current "global warming" and climate change.

I'm not saying I beleive the propaganda about "climate change", I'm just fighting it within the boundaries of what they are claiming, with alternate theories of which of course they'll never listen to, but are just as plausible, such as the sun itself is throwing off more heat, hmmm, I like that idea, the only problem is, you cant regulate the sun, so it's man's fault, according to NASA of course.

And that ozone is created daily by the sun, when it's dark out there's not much ozone overhead and so a place like Antarctica that's dark 6 months out of the year would probably have an ozone "hole", but of course it's CFC's and other evil chemicals.

What would be do without peer review???

Ummmmmm, we'd be on track to actually discussing science rather than religion masquerading as science...

Forum List

Back