What would the perfect job be, for a man?

I don't know about for men, but mine would be beer taster. :)

If I could eat good, drink good and relax while money just kept building in my account, I will be one happy man!

When I was a kid I was asked what I wanted to be. I said I wanted to be retired. Isn't that the perfect job?

That is priceless! I could imagine asking a kid that question, and them having that response. I would literally laugh out loud!

Me personally...I would say cooking/selling food in a free market. If you could make a good living doing that without working 18 hour days...that is what I would do.

upload_2017-10-11_0-48-43.jpeg

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

When I was young I had this one friend since pre school and we played all kind of sports on the same team. His mother owned a strip club. It was a strip club hotel, with rooms above the club to rent and they lived on the very top floor, and it was nice. When we got older like 6,7,8, 9 years old we would have sleep overs at his house. Me and him would sneak down and drill holes through the wall so we could see the dancers dancing. Lol we were bad

If I could eat good, drink good and relax while money just kept building in my account, I will be one happy man!

If you really want to retire and do what you want with your time, ThatDude30, then get a group together of investors to form an LLC, buy rental or commercial property that you can hire professional teams to manage (including tax lawyers and accountants to write all expenses off taxes), and just live off renewable income from property you rent.

And if you really want to retire rich, make a career out of running for office, live off govt benefits, and when you retire live off books and speaker fees.

From what I have seen, the benefits for men in politics seem to come with unbelievable perks, such as harassing underaged girls and covering this up as part of the job.

When I was a kid I was asked what I wanted to be. I said I wanted to be retired. Isn't that the perfect job?
When I was in second grade our teacher gave us an assignment to write "When I grow up I want to be a ________.

She handed out books with ideas. Police officer, Doctor, Pilot, etc.

I'm going to write in "fucker", I said to my best friend who sat next to me, obviously in jest. He laughed and dared me to do it. I said "No way, I'll get in trouble". And then he double dared me. So I did it.

I took my No.2 pencil to that yellow blue-lined legal pad and declared "When I grow up I want to be a fucker" with my best 2nd grader pencilmanship.

My friend and I both snickered about it.

At the next parent-teacher conference Mrs. Butterworth showed it to my parents. "Do you think he meant "trucker"?

They knew it wasn't a mistake and got a good laugh out of it.

My parents kept the paper. And years later when I was a very promiscuous teenager I found it in an album with other keepsakes from my early childhood. My birth certificate with the footprints on it, baby teeth, pictures of me swimming and roller skating when I was a toddler, etc, etc....

....and that paper that proclaimed that when I grew up I wanted to be a "fucker".

I realized then that I had achieved a major goal in life. And I was very good at it. And then I vowed to continue to do it with the utmost vigor.

Last edited:

I worked in telecommunications for more than 30 years, most of that in an executive capacity and loved the first 20 years. I traveled all over the world and got paid embarrassingly well.

I retired a few years ago and joined the police as an entry-level officer for the start of a new career. I currently love that job but have to admit it doesn't pay as well.

I've always been happy regardless of where I'm working.

Forum List

Back