What would the Leftist dream ticket look like...Oprah/Michelle....Michelle/Barack?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I still believe we are in for a big last minute surprise that will surface in the 11th hour leading up to the primaries. I wouldn't be at all surprised if we ended up with one of the aforementioned tickets. Your thoughts?

I still believe we are in for a big last minute surprise that will surface in the 11th hour leading up to the primaries. I wouldn't be at all surprised if we ended up with one of the aforementioned tickets. Your thoughts?

No offense but isn't that like betting the sun will rise in the east tomorrow

Hillary/Avenetti

The best ticket for the Dems, John F. Kennedy, and L. B. Johnson. Of course they are dead, and that is the best ticket for the US. Dead liberals all of them.

The best ticket for the Dems, John F. Kennedy, and L. B. Johnson. Of course they are dead, and that is the best ticket for the US. Dead liberals all of them.

Kennedy was the last decent lib. The dem party is pretty much a radicalized hate party now.

Barack Obama can not run for Vice President he can only serve 2 years as President so since he is not eligible for President he can not be Vice President .

Barack Obama can not run for Vice President he can only serve 2 years as President so since he is not eligible for President he can not be Vice President .

There's little clarity in this as there's conflict between the 12th and the 22nd...Look it up.

With no platform or viable policies to sell, Dems, once again will need to rely on EMOTION, they will need some more crazy shit to happen if they hope to win in 2024….They won’t be able to count on another George Floyd incident, another scamdemic or illegally changed voting guidelines to allow for mass mail in ballots.
They may look to evoke such emotion by running a ticket with two dark people with vaginas or the like.

Forum List

Back