what would reagan think of mr. obama

if the election was today would you vote for reagan or obama ??

• obama

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • reagan

Votes: 23 69.7%

• Total voters
Reagan, just like the rest of us sane people, would think Obama is an ass clown.

Ideed. Obama in NO WAY resembles reagan in any shape, form, and Fashion by word and deed.

time-mag-cover-obama-heart-reagan-2011-1.jpg

When President Reagan entered office in 1981, he faced actually much worse economic problems than President Obama faced in 2009.

Three worsening recessions starting in 1969 were about to culminate in the worst of all in 1981-1982, with unemployment soaring into double digits at a peak of 10.8%.

At the same time America suffered roaring double-digit inflation, with the CPI registering at 11.3% in 1979 and 13.5% in 1980 (25% in two years).

The Washington establishment at the time argued that this inflation was now endemic to the American economy, and could not be stopped, at least not without a calamitous economic collapse.

Bottom lines from this article:

During this seven-year recovery, the economy grew by almost one-third, the equivalent of adding the entire economy of West Germany, the third-largest in the world at the time, to the U.S. economy.

In 1984 alone real economic growth boomed by 6.8%, the highest in 50 years. Nearly 20 million new jobs were created during the recovery, increasing U.S. civilian employment by almost 20%. Unemployment fell to 5.3% by 1989.

Many more facts, from article: Reaganomics Vs. Obamanomics: Facts And Figures - Forbes

Reagan in a debate would turn to Obamination and say "Besides pretending to be POTUS, have you held a real job?"

Joshua Green (born 1972) is an American journalist who writes primarily on United States politics. He is currently senior national correspondent at Bloomberg Businessweek and a weekly columnist for the Boston Globe.

Joshua Green - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Green began his journalism career in 1995 as an editor at the satirical weekly The Onion. From 2000 to 2001, he was a staff writer at The American Prospect. He then joined The Washington Monthly, where he worked as an editor from 2001 to 2003.[2] Green has also contributed articles to Slate and The New Yorker.[3]

IDIOT. :eusa_hand:

"Trickle down" lol

Why don't you try to build a house from the roof down, might have better luck.

But srs. Its dumb. America's economic power house is consumer spending, of which the middle class is the backbone.

If reagan invented "Middle, Out" economics he would be my hero.

Reagan to Obamination, "Well, there you go again, reading your talking points ignoring reality and the facts, you are well trained by your handlers. Maybe you need to quit hosting $35,000 plate dinners and pretending to be part of the middle class when you are the problem."

Joshua Green (born 1972) is an American journalist who writes primarily on United States politics. He is currently senior national correspondent at Bloomberg Businessweek and a weekly columnist for the Boston Globe.

Joshua Green - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Green began his journalism career in 1995 as an editor at the satirical weekly The Onion. From 2000 to 2001, he was a staff writer at The American Prospect. He then joined The Washington Monthly, where he worked as an editor from 2001 to 2003.[2] Green has also contributed articles to Slate and The New Yorker.[3]

You're simply quoting his past employment from my same link.

Rep. Paul Ryan once drove a wienermobile. Is that how you remember him?

RYNA is to the OP as to WHAT...let me guess?

Distraction...diversion?

NICE TRY.

NOT THE SUBJECT Shitting Bull.

YOU got caught...AGAIN.

:eusa_hand:

"Trickle down" lol

Why don't you try to build a house from the roof down, might have better luck.

But srs. Its dumb. America's economic power house is consumer spending, of which the middle class is the backbone.

If reagan invented "Middle, Out" economics he would be my hero.

'Middle OUT' Gracie?

Thats not nice.

I won't explain it because...if you're being serious right now and honestly don't get the concept of what happens when the middle class has more buying power and confidence in relation to the economy. Yeah, there's no a point in trying to argue my point because you probably already made up your mind.

For others, though, I don't mind to explain.

The middle class represents the majority of Americans. If the middle were to have more spare money, and more confidence in spending said money, then the economy would undoubtedly rebound at a quicker pace.

Consumer spending and the Middle Class are one in the same. Sure, the rich have more money, but they made that money from the middle class.

Reagan would have kicked the trufers and birfers square in their anti-American asses, and ordered them into detention at Gitmo.

birther controversy and unknown past aside, reagan was the champion of dampening the communist spirit and did more to stop it than anyone in American history. i'm glad he got to see it come full circle in his lifetime.

so what would he say or do if he were running against the radical obama.

RYNA is to the OP as to WHAT...let me guess?

Distraction...diversion?

NICE TRY.

NOT THE SUBJECT Shitting Bull.

YOU got caught...AGAIN.

:eusa_hand:

palin-no-doubts.jpg

Forum List

Back