what would reagan think of mr. obama

if the election was today would you vote for reagan or obama ??

• obama

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • reagan

Votes: 23 69.7%

• Total voters
False, JFK did far more to stop the communists than Reagan ever did. Reagan created the taliban.

I lived through JFK and what you have now said is completely and utterly untrue. Most times the liberals cloak their BS innuendo, you don't seem to mind saying anything unsubstantiated.

JFK = Vietnam and we all know where that got us. If you mention the Cuban Missile crisis don't forget to mention that we came seconds away from nuclear war.

what would reagan think of mr. obama

More important, what would he think of today’s conservatives and GOP.

He would look like this:

ReaganTearTime.jpg

False, JFK did far more to stop the communists than Reagan ever did. Reagan created the taliban.

I lived through JFK and what you have now said is completely and utterly untrue. Most times the liberals cloak their BS innuendo, you don't seem to mind saying anything unsubstantiated.

JFK = Vietnam and we all know where that got us. If you mention the Cuban Missile crisis don't forget to mention that we came seconds away from nuclear war.

The whole point of vietnam was to liberate the people from communism. Same with the boycott on Cuba and trying to eliminate castro. JFK was the pioneer kicking off the war on the communists.

JFK's war on communism is what got him killed, by a communist.

The whole point of vietnam was to liberate the people from communism. Same with the boycott on Cuba and trying to eliminate castro

JFK's war on communism is what got him killed, by a communist.

Yeah, how did that work out in Vietnam and Cambodia, not so good.

Prove that JFK got killed because of his war on Communism.

The "American" Left will never forgive Reagan for defeating their hometeam: the USSR

That is what is so laughable about the left they now love Reagan. They think that somehow he would be disappointed in Conservatives today. They make this stuff up out of sail cloth then just keep on repeating it. If Reagan rand today the landslide would be as not other. Romney is no Reagan but we damn know for sure that Obama ain't no JFK. JFK really wouldn't stand a chance in the welfare state DNC. "Ask not what your country can do for you.." would make most of the DNC throw up.

so what would he say or do if he were running against the radical obama.

First of all, Obama is no radical. At best he's a center-right moderate. If you think of Reagan as an opponent of the left, you'd be disappointed in a Reagan - Obama contest.

If you think Obama is center right you are clueless.

Obama is a far left ideologue who has no spine and that makes him appear moderate.

The "American" Left will never forgive Reagan for defeating their hometeam: the USSR

That is what is so laughable about the left they now love Reagan. They think that somehow he would be disappointed in Conservatives today. They make this stuff up out of sail cloth then just keep on repeating it. If Reagan rand today the landslide would be as not other. Romney is no Reagan but we damn know for sure that Obama ain't no JFK. JFK really wouldn't stand a chance in the welfare state DNC. "Ask not what your country can do for you.." would make most of the DNC throw up.

Reagan would be ran out of the GOP today being called a liberal.

so what would he say or do if he were running against the radical obama.

First of all, Obama is no radical. At best he's a center-right moderate. If you think of Reagan as an opponent of the left, you'd be disappointed in a Reagan - Obama contest.

If you think Obama is center right you are clueless.

Obama is a far left ideologue who has no spine and that makes him appear moderate.

No doubt

Papa Obama does not have the intestinal fortitude
to be a real Marxist

At least if we have to be stuck with a leftist loser
We could have got one that was not so "metro"
:eusa_whistle:

Instead we have this type of leftist wimp
Obama Fan

Last edited:
Reagan defeated the Soviet Union! That again? Just how absurd can a statement be?

The world is much more fortunate that Gobachev existed than Ronnie. Realistic thinking on his part avoided a catastrophe.

Reagan was himself a catastrophe.

Last edited:
I am not so sure Reagan would be too ashamed of today's republican party, after all, he threw open the doors to the disgruntled dixecrats and the moral majority in the first place, not sure that he would actually believe that Democrats are communists but he would certainly see the value of dusting off the disused cold war rhetoric and turning it on our own. In his heart he was a republican who liked for republicans to win by fair means or foul.

I must respect your resiliency. No matter how many times you get slapped down you come back. Let me use an example of your absurdity. Reagan is vilified for his stand on AIDS, Bush was praised just the other day by Elton John. Now which one is more conservative? Doesn't really matter the Republicans do what is right for America, them and Reagan both would agree. Reagan did and would rule in the RNC, I am a life long Republican so I get to say that, you not so much.

I am not so sure Reagan would be too ashamed of today's republican party, after all, he threw open the doors to the disgruntled dixecrats and the moral majority in the first place, not sure that he would actually believe that Democrats are communists but he would certainly see the value of dusting off the disused cold war rhetoric and turning it on our own. In his heart he was a republican who liked for republicans to win by fair means or foul.

There should be a rule about outright lying. The Dixiecrats left the DNC for a short period and after their failed Presidential bid went back home to the DNC. The RNC doors are open to anyone wishing to loosen the shackles of the DNC.

I must respect your resiliency. No matter how many times you get slapped down you come back. Let me use an example of your absurdity. Reagan is vilified for his stand on AIDS, Bush was praised just the other day by Elton John. Now which one is more conservative? Doesn't really matter the Republicans do what is right for America, them and Reagan both would agree. Reagan did and would rule in the RNC, I am a life long Republican so I get to say that, you not so much.

Are you sure? How's old school republican John McCain doing with republicans these days?

I give Reagan huge credit for establishing trust with Gorbachev. His "Zero Option" negotiation was pretty progressive, and really pissed off the right wing.

Are you sure? How's old school republican John McCain doing with republicans these days?

I believe he's now being called Senator Numbnuts by the Arizona GOP.

McCain??? He never did well with real Conservatives why do you think he should today? The only reason I voted for McCain was because of Palin. I would have voted for an independent first. Of course the left lies and says Palin ruined his chance but no, it was McCain who did that.

BTW, McCain being a Republican and not completely agreeing with the platform is exactly what I said, the door is open to all who wishes to loosen the shackles of the DNC. But considering the DNC is now full of lemmings I don't see a lot leaving.

Last edited:

I give Reagan huge credit for establishing trust with Gorbachev. His "Zero Option" negotiation was pretty progressive, and really pissed off the right wing.

I just can't believe how the left twists history. Reagn never pissed off the right wing, I am, I was, I know.

Forum List

Back