what would reagan think of mr. obama

if the election was today would you vote for reagan or obama ??

• obama

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • reagan

Votes: 23 69.7%

• Total voters

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
birther controversy and unknown past aside, reagan was the champion of dampening the communist spirit and did more to stop it than anyone in American history. i'm glad he got to see it come full circle in his lifetime.

so what would he say or do if he were running against the radical obama.

Last edited:
False, JFK did far more to stop the communists than Reagan ever did. Reagan created the taliban.

Hmmm they both have a record of monumentally growing government, deficit spending and involving US troops abroad where there was no good reason.

I'll shade toward Reagan. He has passed on and thus could do no further damage.

Last edited:
False, JFK did far more to stop the communists than Reagan ever did. Reagan created the taliban.

JFK stared Kruschev down, and Kruschev blinked.
They forgot to tell you however, about the missles Kennedy agreed to remove from Turkey and Italy in exchange for the dismantling of Soviet missles in Cuba.
Publicly Kennedy won, behind the scenes it wasn't quite the same outcome.

birther controversy and unknown past aside, reagan was the champion of dampening the communist spirit and did more to stop it than anyone in American history. i'm glad he got to see it come full circle in his lifetime.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3hY1eagq88]Reagan Warned Us About Obama - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3hY1eagq88]Reagan Warned Us About Obama - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvcarAqryIY]Presidents Reagan and Obama support Buffett Rule - YouTube[/ame]

Telling the rich to "pay their fair share" = Pioneered by Reagan.

Last edited:
Really when one considers that Papa Obama and his radical left supporters
are even to the left on economic issues of presidents like John F. Kennedy, Bill Clinton, and Ronald Reagan

Really this ad says it well

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqDIjGsBEP8]Let America Be America Again - YouTube[/ame]

reagan_taliban_1985.jpg

First of all, Obama is no radical. At best he's a center-right moderate. If you think of Reagan as an opponent of the left, you'd be disappointed in a Reagan - Obama contest.

President Obama would be more liked by the Majority of Americans if he was center-right.
He is a far left radical who thinks that Government is the answer to all.
He is a anti Constitutionalist who thinks that the Constitution is in the way to his ideas of redistribution of wealth.

First of all, Obama is no radical. At best he's a center-right moderate. If you think of Reagan as an opponent of the left, you'd be disappointed in a Reagan - Obama contest.

President Obama would be more liked by the Majority of Americans if he was center-right.
He is a anti Constitutionalist who thinks that the Constitution is in the way to his ideas of redistribution of wealth.

You are out of your damn mind.

FDR said these things

There seems to be no question that [Mussolini] is really interested in what we are doing and I am much interested and deeply impressed by what he has accomplished and by his evidenced honest purpose of restoring Italy.

Comment in early 1933 about Benito Mussolini to US Ambassador to Italy Breckinridge Long, as quoted in Three New Deals : Reflections on Roosevelt's America, Mussolini's Italy, and Hitler's Germany, 1933-1939 (2006) by Wolfgang Schivelbusch, p. 31

I don't mind telling you in confidence that I am keeping in fairly close touch with that admirable Italian gentleman.

Comment on Benito Mussolini in 1933, as quoted in Three New Deals : Reflections on Roosevelt's America, Mussolini's Italy, and Hitler's Germany, 1933-1939 (2006) by Wolfgang Schivelbusch, p. 31

Indeed

523706_10151104935787938_1563505999_n.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back