What would MLK say to John Lewis?

You mean the same John Lewis who compare McCain to George Wallace?
Yup. Once a race bating whore always a race baiting whore. Injecting racial divisiveness is basically all this piece of shit Lewis has. This is from 2008:

"What I am seeing reminds me too much of another destructive period in American history. Sen. McCain and Gov. Palin are sowing the seeds of hatred and division, and there is no need for this hostility in our political discourse," Lewis said in a statement.

"During another period, in the not too distant past, there was a governor of the state of Alabama named George Wallace who also became a presidential candidate. George Wallace never threw a bomb. He never fired a gun, but he created the climate and the conditions that encouraged vicious attacks against innocent Americans who were simply trying to exercise their constitutional rights. Because of this atmosphere of hate, four little girls were killed on Sunday morning when a church was bombed in Birmingham, Alabama," wrote the Democrat.

And what we forget is that Lewis called Trump an illegitimate President which makes him guilty of incitement to rebellion just like all the members of the DNC led, CIA backed, and MSM assisted attempted coup which as it would seem is still ongoing.
These people have no other way of getting attention or making money than to constantly inject racism and racial division into everything that ever happens.
Lewis has had 30 years to improve his district the results are horrendous. 63 congressional districts in the country of 435 total have more than 1 in 5 using food stamps. His is one of those.

How is a congressman supposed to "improve" his district?
By taking a proactive approach to better the environment within that district. Instead of doing that, Lewis has fought to further race pimp his own cause. After 30 failed years on the job, 17% of his district still live in poverty and more than 1 in 5 use food stamps. That's not a surprise. His district is 61% entitlement minded black plantation slaves.

And it is abundantly obvious that our friends on the left made an appropriate choice when they chose a diaper pin as their new symbol...

My word, John Lewis was acting like a petulant child, Trump called him out & now the folks on the left are losing their collective minds - it's really pathetic

Everything Trump said was true - a large portion of Lewis' district in GA is crime ridden and decaying. Lewis has been in congress since I was in high school (I am 48) and not helped matters. At all, in fact, things are actually worse.

Yeah, he marched with King, so that gives him a right to be an immature jackass?

Well, to many on the left, the answer is a resounding YES!

Again - Lewis acts like an ass, he gets called on the carpet and his pathetic record as a congressman is brought up

The left (which includes the media) gets OUTRAGED

this is going t be such a fun 8 years!

this whole thing is nothing short of comical.

the truth is, Trump has reached out to the black community and has made it clear that making things better in the inner cities is a priority for him

if Lewis had any sense (he doesn't) - he would be embracing that, looking for areas that he can work with the new president, and holding Trump's feet to the fire

folks want to feign OUTRAGE - the real outrage is that Trump is correct - Lewis' district is crime infested & falling apart, or a big part of it is (the part where he gets most of his votes)

Lewis' district also includes areas that are the wealthiest in the state (and some of the wealthiest in the nation). Buckhead, Alpharetta, Roswell & north Fulton are part of that district & the district is BELOW the national average in household income and unemployment - it really is pathetic

29 years John Lewis has been there. No improvement for the people that keep electing him.

Seriously folks, we can't move forward so long as people get maligned for speaking the truth. Lewis has an opportunity to do something now, but he would rather be a malcontent - that's on him & the people of his district continue to suffer

Time to man up and do the right thing for the folks you represent John - time to quit acting like a whiny little baby.

I love how Trump doesn't let these liars and fools go unanswered. It's about time we had a leader with a spine.

Exactly. Bush ignored his critics, and that didn't work.

I love that Trump can respond to the American public in his own words. Bypass the corrupt MSM.
Bush didn't ignore his critics dummy. He's currently in exile trying to earn our forgiveness. Trump's exile will probably be at Mar-A-Lago tweeting sad little teenage girl tweets.
. Earn your forgiveness eh ?? Who the Hell do you people think that you are ?? Earn your forgiveness.. ROTFLMBO.

I know man, it's simple. You hold everyone to a higher standard than Trump, whatever Trump does or says to people they deserve it and followed with that person, place or thing being the worst ever.

I'll be brutally honest, on THIS forum, much of my participation is just for fun; sure, I am a conservative & that is reflected in my rants

But I am happy to criticize Trump and any republican when I feel it is warranted (like when Trump made disparaging remarks about McCain & Fiorina during the primaries - there have been other times, but there are 2 examples)

Lewis' comments about not attending the inauguration were childish - do you really disagree with that?

Trump responded in kind, and yes, that was childish as well.

What I am addressing here is the fallout - the outrage over what Trump said.

We already know that Trump will not leave any slight unanswered - love it or hate it; that is reality.

In THIS instance, Trump is 100% correct. Lewis' district IS crime ridden and falling apart. Lewis has been in congress just under 30 years - things have not gotten better in his district. Lewis DOES give a lot of lip service to helping the downtrodden minorities; but not much has been done to create positive change during his time in office.

Trump has stated that improving the quality of life in the inner cities is a priority. Lewis SHOULD, at a minimum, explore whether or not Trump is serious and see if there is an area where they can work together to effect positive change.

Like I asked - you want to have a serious conversation? Please tell me what I am getting wrong here
. Major problem with people like Lewis, is that what he experienced during the 60's could have screwed him up forever. He may harness within him a closeted vengence and inner rage against white people in any authority position, unless those white people are kissing his ace. Then he feels comfortable dealing with those types because he see's a butt kisser as just that, and as long as they are kissing up then he is OK with them. "No threat to the agenda".

As soon as a white person in power or is coming into power speaks a truth or fires back in disagreement about something, then it immediately cast fear into someone like a John Lewis even though he attacked 1st... This is when his 60's PTSD returns, and he begins to think that all could be lost, and that a horse has somehow broken out of the stables, and that the horse must be corralled again or all will be lost. It's pathetic these things that are going on, but if you mess with a bull that you had mistaken for a horse, then you will surely get the horns. Don't attack Trump I say, and he will be like a gentle lion willing to work for the entire pride, but attack him and get the shocking surprise that he will attack back.

Last edited:
He may harness within him a closeted vengence and inner rage against white people in any authority position, unless those white people are kissing his ace.

Funny how you guys see people soul that you disagree with and equally curious how every mind reading coicidentally is always negative.

"He may harness" lol

He may harness within him a closeted vengence and inner rage against white people in any authority position, unless those white people are kissing his ace.

Funny how you guys see people soul that you disagree with and equally curious how every mind reading coicidentally is always negative.

"He may harness" lol
. Exactly what I said. The man is I think a black racist.

"He may harness" lol

This is article by a black preacher, Rev. William Owens , who marched with John Lewis. He says that Lewis, Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are racists who harm the black communities.

There was a time when the Rev. William Owens and Rep. John Lewis, D-Ga., stood shoulder to shoulder ideologically. During the civil rights marches that galvanized millions during the 1960s, they both stood up for the innate equality in all people.
Now, Owens believes Lewis is “on the wrong side of history.”
Last week, Lewis attacked President-elect Donald Trump as not being a “legitimate” president due to Russian influence in the election and said he would not attend Trump’s inauguration on Friday. Lewis had been one of the first to endorse Democrat Hillary Clinton.
Owens said the root of Lewis’ problem, like that of other Clinton diehards, is that Clinton lost.
“I think what they are looking at is a way to find out why Hillary Clinton was not elected,” he said on Fox Report Weekend.
Black Pastor: Former Fellow Rights Marcher On 'Wrong Side Of History'

"He may harness" lol

This is article by a black preacher, Rev. William Owens , who marched with John Lewis. He says that Lewis, Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are racists who harm the black communities.

There was a time when the Rev. William Owens and Rep. John Lewis, D-Ga., stood shoulder to shoulder ideologically. During the civil rights marches that galvanized millions during the 1960s, they both stood up for the innate equality in all people.
Now, Owens believes Lewis is “on the wrong side of history.”
Last week, Lewis attacked President-elect Donald Trump as not being a “legitimate” president due to Russian influence in the election and said he would not attend Trump’s inauguration on Friday. Lewis had been one of the first to endorse Democrat Hillary Clinton.
Owens said the root of Lewis’ problem, like that of other Clinton diehards, is that Clinton lost.
“I think what they are looking at is a way to find out why Hillary Clinton was not elected,” he said on Fox Report Weekend.
Black Pastor: Former Fellow Rights Marcher On 'Wrong Side Of History'

Wow, you found someone with a different opinion! That's something!

Such a fine whitesplainin' thread.

According to the whitesplainers, Lewis, who knew MLK, doesn't know what MLK would have said to him.

According to the whitesplainers, Lewis, who was part of the civil rights movement, doesn't know what the civil rights movement was about.

According to the whitesplainers, MLK would have adored the openly racist shitstains currently associated with Trump. That's how dishonest the whitesplainin' has gotten.

So, why did the whitesplainers go so unhinged? Because Lewis dared criticize their DearLeader. Before that happened, they didn't care a bit about Lewis. All the hysteria came immediately after Lewis' criticism.

That is, they're angry because a black man dared criticize a white man. After all, they haven't gone this unhinged about any of the many white people criticizing Trump. In their minds, Lewis was uppity. He didn't understand his proper lowly place, and therefore he deserves as close to a lynching as they can give him.

They'll have a meltdown now, the whitesplainers, because their obvious racism got pointed out, but nobody cares if racists get triggered by the truth.

Such a fine whitesplainin' thread.

According to the whitesplainers, Lewis, who knew MLK, doesn't know what MLK would have said to him.

According to the whitesplainers, Lewis, who was part of the civil rights movement, doesn't know what the civil rights movement was about.

According to the whitesplainers, MLK would have adored the openly racist shitstains currently associated with Trump. That's how dishonest the whitesplainin' has gotten.

So, why did the whitesplainers go so unhinged? Because Lewis dared criticize their DearLeader. Before that happened, they didn't care a bit about Lewis. All the hysteria came immediately after Lewis' criticism.

That is, they're angry because a black man dared criticize a white man. After all, they haven't gone this unhinged about any of the many white people criticizing Trump. In their minds, Lewis was uppity. He didn't understand his proper lowly place, and therefore he deserves as close to a lynching as they can give him.

They'll have a meltdown now, the whitesplainers, because their obvious racism got pointed out, but nobody cares if racists get triggered by the truth.

Yep, the first meltdown, from Hossfly.

Hossfly, care to explain to us why you only went into a pants-pissing meltdown over Lewis after he criticized a white man, and why you didn't go into a pants-pissing meltdown when any white people did the same thing?

I can explain it. You're angry because you think the black guy was getting uppity. Duh. If you've got an alternate explanation, we're listening.

Yep, the first meltdown, from Hossfly.

Hossfly, care to explain to us why you only went into a pants-pissing meltdown over Lewis after he criticized a white man, and why you didn't go into a pants-pissing meltdown when any white people did the same thing?

I can explain it. You're angry because you think the black guy was getting uppity. Duh. If you've got an alternate explanation, we're listening.
You didn't read the article by Lewis's fellow marcher, did you.

Forum List

Back